[US] PlayCDU | Medieval MC [Fabric] - MMC2

Open [US] PlayCDU | Medieval MC [Fabric] - MMC2

We have just updated our server to the latest version!

(v20 ==> v20.5)
We have just updated our server to the latest version!

(v19.5 ==> v20)
The server has been updated to the latest version
(v17 ==> v19.5)
With this update I just wanted to let you all know whats going on regarding a couple things;
Playtime Ranks: We are switching the Medieval MC server over to using the new playtime ranks which were announced recently. This mod is still in development and; while the ranks do work and are assigned to players - there is some delay in the server actually processing them. We need to deploy this in order to gather data required to fix these issues. So if you are missing your playtime/store rank please hold off and check back in a couple hours before opening a ticket.
Server Wipe: As I'm sure you all know, we opted to wipe the server after the update and I have now gone and completed this. Please enjoy the new map!
Welcome Back Gift: Anybody who joins the server in the next 48 hours will recieve a small token of appreciation for sticking with us through this difficult situation
Hello Medieval MC
Our server has just been updated to the latest version
(v15.5 ==> v17)
Helllooo Medieval Minecraft

We have updated the server to the latest version!

(v14.5 ===> v15.5)

This has included a wipe of uninhabited overworld chunks, the end and the voidz dimension!
Hello Medieval Minecraft players!
(v13 ===> v14.5)
(v11 ===> v13)
Hi all, we have just updated our Medieval Minecraft server to the latest version
(v9 ===> v10)
We have also removed around 50% of all generated chunks to allow new world generation added in v9 to fill in the gaps.
Hi everyone!
Our Medieval Minecraft server has just been updated to the latest version!
We did not wipe the map as it what the players preferred

(v8.5 ===> v9)
Our server has just updated to the latest version of the modpack!
:rsheep:
(v8 ===> v8.5)
:rsheep: