1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open StoneBlock2 - v1.16.1 by CraftersLand

Stone all the way! | Market | Clans | PvP | Rewards | Dedicated Host | Crates

1. brunyman
    Server IP:
    sb2.craftersland.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    ░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░

Server Features:
    > No whitelist, just connect and play.
    > Grief prevention protection claim system.
    > Economy (Spawn Shops, Player's Market and Auctions).
    > Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load.
    > Daily Backups.
    > Community Forum.
    > Ban list website.
    > Helpful staff.
    > Few items banned (List here)
    > Hosted in Data Center in Germany.
    > Dedicated Server Online 24/7

1.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. VatorLol
    VatorLol
    5/5,
    I played in a lot of different servers but this one is without a doubt the best one. Lag is at minimum, free things server gives is not a lot or too little, and players are helpful.
  2. Alucard4691
    Alucard4691
    5/5,
    Its a very fun and friendly server
  3. TheOrangeKing1
    TheOrangeKing1
    5/5,
    its a pretty good server with friendly and helpful people, it has a very good uptime and almost 0 lag, real gud.
  4. MerpLord
    MerpLord
    5/5,
    amazing
  5. DaddyJakesBoy
    DaddyJakesBoy
    5/5,
    i'm never on the server alone, i have found people helpful and friendly, have not witnessed any lag really
  6. TheChewyWun
    TheChewyWun
    5/5,
    Stoneblock 2 servers are great. Friendly players that are willing to help you get through the grind, good market place and solid voting payment system. Regular server restarts keep the lag to a minimum. So far so good!

TheChewyWun
  7. Awesome_Thomas
    Awesome_Thomas
    5/5,
    This server has some great staff and is laggy but its not like other servers where its unbearable. Great server!
  8. OwnHate
    OwnHate
    4/5,
    Interesing server, not too many people so we don't have big lag, the mobs spawn rate was highly reduced in the cave (so it's difficult when you start and need some mobs drop but i guess it is to prevent lag).
  9. CashMere_
    CashMere_
    4/5,
    Server is well maintained, often restarted to keep the Mod smooth and clean.
    The Players on the Server are really "Noob" Friendly and try to help when and wherever they can. I would recommend this Server above others.
  10. ImAroma
    ImAroma
    4/5,
    A little laggy during the highpoints of the day, but otherwise pretty stable. (SB 2)