1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open SkyRealms 3 - ModRealms' FTB Sky Factory 3 | 24/7 | IP: sky3.modrealms.net

The Only Premium* Modded Network

1. Rob_____
    Server IP:
    sky3.modrealms.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    Ladyburris and TheSekcy like this.

Recent Reviews

1. EpicNikNak
    EpicNikNak
    4/5,
    Good server, but I just LOVE SkyFactory 2, so the server doesn't matter too much to me. This server has few restrictions that I know of (I just started) but so far, everything runs smoothly, the only lag occurs with a 1ish second delay on breaking blocks. Fyi, for vein miner, hold down the activation key which is usually `. Then break the block, and keep holding longer than you think you have to until all the blocks break. :D
    IGN: EpicNikNak
  2. Jen_jenn
    Jen_jenn
    5/5,
    This Server is Awesome! :3 IGN: Jen_Jenn
  3. Niklas060
    Niklas060
    5/5,
    IGN:Maroon21

Great server!
  4. Jasems
    Jasems
    1/5,
    Terrible server owner. He only logs on to delete things he "thinks" causes lag. Also very rude and impersonal. I played pretty far to end game, but couldn't take the random removal of small items from my base. Server rolls back and crashes a ton now as well. The only good thing is he got me to quit feeding this addiction...
  5. JungleWarrior883
    JungleWarrior883
    5/5,
    No lag, great staff!

IGN: JungleWarrior883
  6. Phoenix_88_
    Phoenix_88_
    5/5,
    Very fun server with active players and active admins, always willing to help someone if there is problems. Would recommend this server to friends!

IGN: Phoenix_88_
  7. Runninaway
    Runninaway
    5/5,
    excellent people excellent server!!
  8. Peter_Bohus
    Peter_Bohus
    5/5,
    Amazing staff! Amazing server with no lag at all! But not a lot of staff on all the time ...
  9. Ladyburris
    Ladyburris
    5/5,
    Great server, Great staff!!! Who would want anything more. Best server ever.
  10. Markeh
    Markeh
    5/5,
    My genuine review:
    Staff are excellent and seem to always be doing their best to get things done. Fantastic reliability server wise, and HUGE option of different modpacks :)