1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open SkyRealms 2.5 - ModRealms Network's SkyFactory 2.5 | 24/7 | IP: sky25.modrealms.net 2.5

The Only Premium Modded Network!

1. Rob_____
    Server IP:
    sky25.modrealms.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. vandran
    vandran
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    I like this server it allows you to use tokens to buy in-game items. it is amazing.
  2. SauceLegend
    SauceLegend
    5/5,
    Great staff, very fun server. I love playing on it and there is hardly any lag.
  3. _HelpMe_
    _HelpMe_
    5/5,
    The only thing that I don't like is that we can't know when the server is restarting
  4. MLG_Sniper04
    MLG_Sniper04
    3/5,
    Works fine, only problem is server lag, It would highly appreciated if you upgraded your server.
  5. teamsmash360
    teamsmash360
    4/5,
    Overall good server, bit of lag though
    IGN: Aeiro1
  6. Wulvesbane
    Wulvesbane
    4/5,
    Pretty great server that me and friend almost instantly found when we searched for Skyfactory 2.5 servers. It definitely beats using Evolve to host a LAN Game, because that will likely just be glitchy and broken. This server has a wonderful islands system that makes it easy to make teams and easily work with those teams. The server is pretty much lag-free, except for the occasional burst every few minutes from some player doing something big. We loved the Spawn as soon as we joined, and the community is extremely non-toxic. They are willing to put their time into a good server, and it definitely shows.

In my opinion it is a great server/community to join, and would highly recommend it. I have only found 2 things I disliked though: 1. The server goes down semi-frequently, and it boots you back to the hub server with the other servers. I am unsure if they just restart it frequently, or it just happens to crash often, but it can be semi-annoying waiting for the server to come back up (which takes about 2-5 mins.) . 2. Certain pages on the website don't work like the voting and crash report pages. Overall Great Server and Community.

IGN: TheWulvesbane
  7. xHDisCOOLx
    xHDisCOOLx
    5/5,
    Love the server, love the players, Love the challange IGN-xHDisCOOLx
  8. SirtwinkleShinez
    SirtwinkleShinez
    5/5,
    It's a great server, a lot of great people making the server even more enjoyable.

IGN: SirTwinkleShinez
  9. BlueLavas
    BlueLavas
    5/5,
    Its a gr8 server and a gr8 community
    Ign: BlueLavas
  10. WeeG
    WeeG
    5/5,
    Great server, great community