Whitelist SKYFACTORY 3 IP: SKYFACTORY.ADULTCRAFT.NET

D
This place is great I love the people Thankyou so much
D
good people and fun building without kids
D
<3
D
I love adultcraft! It's the server I've played on the longest. It's modded, it's all adults, and its super active! Doesn't get any better.
D
Great community. Helpful and friendly.
D
Great community and server stability! No little kids, griefers, or really creepy people. Really responsive staff too.
Well run server for a pack that I find far too intriguing.
D
Finally a mature community where there aren't any kids or griefers to play minecraft.
D
I love this server. The right place to realize your projects.
D
like teetering on the edge of the world? well we do, us members of AdultCraft want to see your best builds over the emptiness of the void!! so can you do it?
D
Best server for adults period, great players and great admins!
D
Best and longest lasting server group for chill adults. Been a part of this group for about four years now. Still call it home even when rl gets me away from gaming. If you are looking for a great place to play and have fun this is group for you.
D
AC is an awesome set of servers with great community and staff. =]
D
I've no idea what Resq is on about, I swore for a solid two days until I got the hang of skyfactory. After that, it was smooth sailing-- RIGHT.

Thank god the other players helped me out. Also 3 beers didn't hurt :P
D
Skyblock is why I got hooked on minecraft. Add to that the fun of Modded, and you get something awesome and SkyFactory 3 is awesome. Being part of the Adultcraft Community makes it even more fun having everyone to talk to without having to worry about censoring due to kids being around.