1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open Revelation - v3.2.1 by CraftersLand

Modded adventure! | GriefPrevention | Market | Clans | PvP | Rewards | Dedicated Host | Crates

1. Aloiz
    Aloiz
    5/5,
    Best server ever !
    IGN: Aloiz
  2. Ahmexx
    Ahmexx
    5/5,
    Good server
  3. RazenOnDuty
    RazenOnDuty
    5/5,
    Well, there is a very good community i like the way the server is done, very good job! Keep the good work!
  4. EnQlue
    EnQlue
    4/5,
    I love this server its good community but i think its bad that you can't really earn money without making deals or voting, there should be a /sell hand
  5. JakeZ1990
    JakeZ1990
    5/5,
    Server has a pretty large and active player-base, and really cool plugins that enhance the overall experience!
  6. Lege_ndry
    Lege_ndry
    5/5,
    The server is very nice and organized, the team always helping and interacting with the players.

Lege_ndry
  7. xxjdawg1xx
    xxjdawg1xx
    3/5,
    It seems like a good server so far, the only thing i don't like about it is that the world size is pretty small.
  8. Mephio
    Mephio
    5/5,
    Friendly people World limit is a tad small for my tastes at 5k from 0 but other than that shops, market, spawn, plugins, and community are all really nice and it runs smooth
  9. Unloaded88
    Unloaded88
    5/5,
    I love this server so much i really do, the players are extremely nice for instance, some guy helped me by giving me some high tier loot i highly recommend this server!
  10. LegalOrange9
    LegalOrange9
    5/5,
    This is a pretty good server, I enjoy playing on it
    IGN: LegalOrange9
  11. cheiffy
    cheiffy
    5/5,
    Great looking server! gonna build a lot
    IGN: TheManWonderYT
  12. Omegha
    Omegha
    5/5,
    First server i ever join since a long time, but i was completely astounished how well made and tought this server was. Very friendly and a lot of memeber willing to help. Almost no lag at all and uptime of 99%.
    IGN: Omega_Mutewind
  13. Novavh
    Novavh
    5/5,
    Great server can't wait to make a huge factory
    IGN: Novavh
  14. charles_graves
    charles_graves
    5/5,
    I like this server better then others because everyone is so helpful. It's also not small like some servers i have been on i can go for hours and nevers see the edge. the mineing world is reset often so i dont have to move away from my portal just mine aroud an then reset do it agian.
  15. baswillemse
    baswillemse
    5/5,
    Really like the server so far it has a really nice community and everyone is really helpfull, if anyone wants to team up my ign is baswillemse
  16. IndigoOrca
    IndigoOrca
    5/5,
    Like it so far, my nick: IndigoOrca, join me
  17. claas12
    claas12
    5/5,
    Just started, so far like it very much, nice community.
  18. Monokuba
    Monokuba
    5/5,
    As I started on the server, I ran into little lag issues, I believe that the market system is fair and efficient, and while I haven't spoken to the staff, from the other reviews I'm sure they are very nice. I will continue to look forward to the adventures of this wonderful FTB server! Thank you for creating a great community.
  19. mininickelz
    mininickelz
    5/5,
    the best server , no lag , staff excelent
  20. Nico_Gamer44
    Nico_Gamer44
    5/5,
    I really really enjoy the server, it's fantastic, and people are super friendly, i also like the list of mods, overall, great server!