1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open Revelation - v3.2.1 by CraftersLand

Modded adventure! | GriefPrevention | Market | Clans | PvP | Rewards | Dedicated Host | Crates

1. Monkcraftable
    Monkcraftable
    5/5,
    very good server no lag, decent map size - ign Monkcraftable
  2. Ninechop
    Ninechop
    5/5,
    IGN: Ninechop

Been playing on this server for a while. Genuinely incredible. Great players, zero lag. Awesome shop. Highly recommended.
  3. Marcten
    Marcten
    5/5,
    good server
  4. ScottLane
    ScottLane
    5/5,
    has a bunch of different mod pack something everyone wioll enjoy
  5. K4zvoid
    K4zvoid
    5/5,
    Great server
  6. KaMaZooTra
    KaMaZooTra
    5/5,
    Best Server !
  7. Aloiz
    Aloiz
    5/5,
    Best server ever !
    IGN: Aloiz
  8. Ahmexx
    Ahmexx
    5/5,
    Good server
  9. RazenOnDuty
    RazenOnDuty
    5/5,
    Well, there is a very good community i like the way the server is done, very good job! Keep the good work!
  10. EnQlue
    EnQlue
    4/5,
    I love this server its good community but i think its bad that you can't really earn money without making deals or voting, there should be a /sell hand
  11. JakeZ1990
    JakeZ1990
    5/5,
    Server has a pretty large and active player-base, and really cool plugins that enhance the overall experience!
  12. Lege_ndry
    Lege_ndry
    5/5,
    The server is very nice and organized, the team always helping and interacting with the players.

Lege_ndry
  13. xxjdawg1xx
    xxjdawg1xx
    3/5,
    It seems like a good server so far, the only thing i don't like about it is that the world size is pretty small.
  14. Mephio
    Mephio
    5/5,
    Friendly people World limit is a tad small for my tastes at 5k from 0 but other than that shops, market, spawn, plugins, and community are all really nice and it runs smooth
  15. Unloaded88
    Unloaded88
    5/5,
    I love this server so much i really do, the players are extremely nice for instance, some guy helped me by giving me some high tier loot i highly recommend this server!
  16. LegalOrange9
    LegalOrange9
    5/5,
    This is a pretty good server, I enjoy playing on it
    IGN: LegalOrange9
  17. cheiffy
    cheiffy
    5/5,
    Great looking server! gonna build a lot
    IGN: TheManWonderYT
  18. Omegha
    Omegha
    5/5,
    First server i ever join since a long time, but i was completely astounished how well made and tought this server was. Very friendly and a lot of memeber willing to help. Almost no lag at all and uptime of 99%.
    IGN: Omega_Mutewind
  19. Novavh
    Novavh
    5/5,
    Great server can't wait to make a huge factory
    IGN: Novavh
  20. charles_graves
    charles_graves
    5/5,
    I like this server better then others because everyone is so helpful. It's also not small like some servers i have been on i can go for hours and nevers see the edge. the mineing world is reset often so i dont have to move away from my portal just mine aroud an then reset do it agian.