StoneBlock 3 - WithTheCat - Tight Knit Community - 18+ - Friendly - 9+ years up time!

Whitelist StoneBlock 3 - WithTheCat - Tight Knit Community - 18+ - Friendly - 9+ years up time!

This community was the first time I joined one, they showed me how is to play with others, have fun together, and getting experience in modded Minecraft.
The people there not toxic, and the owner, what can I say, JUST THE BEST OWNER I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE, he gave his life for us, and we are very thankful for that.
even after I got experienced, i kept playing there, and I can't stop, please guys , if u really love modded Minecraft, this is the place for you!
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Well you still have much to learn :D hehe.
Been with this server for years now, they basicly my family now. I recommend this server for anyone. 5 Stars!
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
you have been around for nearly 5 years so ofc you're family!
If y’all want a community that feels like the family you’ve always wanted. Then this may the place to look. They’ve definitely made me feel that way for sure !!
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Happy to have you! :D
*This Review is of my own free will, i am not being forced into this O_o (Help)*
I LOVE the server, the owner is a friendly guy (he's keeping me locked up, help me!!).

For real tho, yall should join, super nice community and its an enjoyable pack <3
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Get BACK in the cave! :D <3
awesome server that keeps up to date with the latest modpakcs.
Better than Cyberpunk 2077
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Good measurements of ensurance. haha