[NEW MAP 5/8/2016] Aurora 24/7 FTB [Crack Pack] [Galacticraft]  [LWC] [Essentials] [Discord] [20TPS]

Open [NEW MAP 5/8/2016] Aurora 24/7 FTB [Crack Pack] [Galacticraft] [LWC] [Essentials] [Discord] [20TPS]

Server IP
auroraftb.no-ip.org
Modpack Version

Hi and Welcome to Aurora 24/7
In Memories of the dbB+ Aurora.
Freelancer Community
!

Server Ip: auroraftb.no-ip.org
Discord(Voice Comms): https://discord.gg/TqvVxJe
Website+Forums: http://auroraftb.enjin.com/forum

We have a bunch of friendly admins that are knowledgeable with most of the mods.
The staff are there to make your experience on our server a more pleasant one.

Features:
Player run towns(With protection!)
Server market
Transport Network
Economy
Events
Give aways(In the form of items)
Friendly Admins
99% Uptime

Server Hardware:
i7/16gig
512 SSD
3TB HDD(Backups)
100mb upload

Owner: Karl2002
Admins: Mr0re0
Mods:

1. Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)​
  1. Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, you then may get a prize)​
  2. No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.​
  3. No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.​
  4. Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports.​
  5. Trees should be cut down all the way​
  6. Have fun and play fairly.​

Worldguard
Worldedit
Worldborder
Essentials
LWC
PermissionsEx
Plugins shall remain updated

Extra mods and the configs for aurora can be found here with a read me on how to install.
Aurora Additional Mods + Configs: Download
As always if you run into a problem then feel free to ask myself on the forums or on Teamspeak for some help.

None Currently
We will only ban items if its 100% necessary.
Even then we will inform the community of such actions before we actually do.

Coming Soon!

You must apply on this forum post to obtain builder rights
or in the server via asking a admin.
If you do not, you can still join the server.
You just will not be able to do anything.

!!PLEASE TRY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CREATING YOUR APPLICATION!!
Please follow this format
Username:
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Modded
Minecraft? don't worry if you haven't much or any:
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)​
Author
karl2002
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.57 star(s) 14 ratings

Latest reviews

Quality server with little to no lag. Admin is a bit of a prankster but a fun guy. Other players are very willing to help and work together.
WARNING: Server is essentially WHITELISTED (really, really, really needs to be in the tagline), you can only be approved to do more than chat and starve to death (cant even pick up items or use your inventory) until the owner approves you. (which may take a long time)

Members seem nice, very helpful, looks like a VERY good community, nice land/resource management, etc but unless you have a lot of time to wait around for them to accept you, you cant really do much.

If you want a server you can jump into, I have to say go elsewhere, but if you don't mind waiting around for them to trust you, it looks like it would be a very good server.

Again, Server is PSEUDO-WHITELISTED!
D
Recently found the server via the server listings. Only been on the server for around a day but i am enjoying it so far.
Great Server that has friendly mods and admins. The Owner seems to know what he's doing. Highly recommend this server.
K
karl2002
Thank you for the kind words Ezence!
Great server friendly admin. can't wait to see the new server grow.
Great server with smart helpful admins, and a great community.
Awesome server worth checking out. Owner seems helpful and willing to help newbies out.
Pretty good server thus far, Owner's really helpful and server seems to run well, UK-based but I'm still getting a decent ping from west-coast US
K
karl2002
Thanks. And welcome to aurora.
Old friend of scar's used to play minecraft with him on his servers as well as game with him. Aurora is a load of fun with respectful admins and players.
K
karl2002
Thank you synz for the kind words mate!
The server has very friendly staff and an nice community to chat/talk with would highly recommend this server to anyone.