1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open InfinityRealms - ModRealms Network's FTB Infinity Evolved Expert | 24/7 | IP: infinity.modrealms.net

The Only Premium* Modded Network

1. Rob_____
    Server IP:
    infinity.modrealms.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. jaybish1
    jaybish1
    5/5,
    Amazing Server Hardly Ever Lags And Has A Unique Token System!
  2. vandran
    vandran
    5/5,
    I like this server it allows you to use tokens to buy in-game items. it is amazing.
  3. Remiteamdg
    Remiteamdg
    5/5,
    Very nice to play something new (Expert mode) that is more challenging and very friendly server ! :)
    IGN : SharbyJB
  4. monkey_bag
    monkey_bag
    5/5,
    the server is very fun to play on and has an outstanding community not much lag and has a very fun challenge with the expert mod+e
  5. xxdafinnyxx
    xxdafinnyxx
    4/5,
    solid server would rate and am, would recommend 9/10 only 9 because expert mode throws me off but meh.
    IGN = xxdafinnyxx
  6. Minecraft_2122
    Minecraft_2122
    5/5,
    This server is 10/10 helpful people, server has minimal lag and this server is a great challenge on expert mode.
    IGN = Minecraft_2122
  7. teamsmash360
    teamsmash360
    4/5,
    Great server, little lag, friends people
    IGN: Aeiro1
  8. dariol
    dariol
    5/5,
    I think that is a very good server, minimal lag and helpful admins. Very good to play minecraft mods with your friends.
    IGN: Darioladfgh
  9. tommy1147
    tommy1147
    5/5,
    Best server to play with friends, great admin and pratically 0 lag.
    IGN : tommy0047
  10. Gray_Zephyr
    Gray_Zephyr
    5/5,
    I mean, it's good. It's in expert mode so it's a bit challenging but you feel more rewarded at the end after you jump through all the hoops that expert mode has.
    IGN: Grey_Zephyr