Resource icon

Whitelist Hideout Kingdom DW20 Server | 24/7 | Mature Language|

Server IP
dw.hideoutkingdom.com
Modpack Version
DW20 1.7.10 v. 1.5.0
Hello!
Hideout Kingdom is a community running 3 servers, one of which is a DireWolf20 Server. We are running the DireWolf20 1.7.10 pack using the 1.5.0 pack version. The IP is dw.hideoutkingdom.com.

The Rules are as follows:

- No griefing, cheating, hacking or stealing
- Be friendly
- No quarry, or huge hole making in Overworld, please use the Mining Age!!
- Only use the colours you chose on ender storage
- no 1x1 towers
- The spawn area consists of a 150 blocks each direction. All buildings and structures in this area are community based
- All personal buildings must be built outside the spawn area and are to be considered private to the builder/owner. Do not enter unless you are invited to enter.
- Do not use players portals at the nexus without the owners permission.
- Staff are here to help, please show them some respect
- Do not modify community buildings without permission from staff(only modify, does not include building new buildings)
- All bases are prone to random and unannounced searches by Staff members ONLY. Please be aware of this.

A Whitelist Application can be found at www.hideoutkingdom.com
Please do not post your application here, please post it on our site.

More information on our community can be found under the "General Information" area on our forums.

We also have an IRC server and a TeamSpeak Server . The information can be found on our site as well.

Thank you and hope to see you around!

-Hideout Kingdom Staff
Author
13lightcap
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

Latest reviews

Good server with no lag, and a friendly community
Just joined this server, and its very good. No lag and Friendly community. All great.
Joined this sever a few days ago on the fact that its a mature community and no banned items. I have to say its the best server I have played on. From the UK, little to no lag at all (Only lag is generally world backups) active community, both on IRC and all its servers (3 Total) and if you get access to 1 server your whitelisted on all.
Great friendly server with a really good community that just needs to expand. Always admins/mods online or on IRC so if theres ever a problem theres help on hand.
So far this server is great! On the East Cost (NY Area) my ping never goes above 60 so non laggy and for now it maintains a solid 20 TPS. In addition they added a workshop since I joined so there's that which helps you out! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!