1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Whitelist Helioss - Omnifactory, All the Mods 3: Remix, Enigmatica 2 Expert, Project Ozone 3 Kappa, MC.Eternal

0 Banned Items, Friendly Community, Constantly Growing, Player Markets.

1. Helioss
    Server IP:
    helioss.co
    Modpack Version:
    Latest
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Helioss! We are an eight month old community, with servers ranging from Expert Skyblock Packs to Plain Ol' Vanilla, and we have servers for all players regardless if you're a new player or a veteran Minecrafter. and everything in between. Community is important to us, and we hope those that join our Discord and servers understand its importance as well.​

Our Goal is to provide our players with...
    • 1 Kitchen Sink/Exploration Pack
    • 1 Expert Pack
    • 1 Skyblock Pack
    • 1 Vanilla Pack
    Our roster of Servers include...
    • Omnifactory
    • MC.Eternal
    • Enigmatica 2 Expert Skyblock
    • Project Ozone 3 Kappa (Skyblock AND Overworld)
    • Vanilla 1.15.2
    • All the Mods 3: Remix
    The Community is in control...
    • A District of shops led by the players
    • A market and trade system also.
    • Players make key decisions through our Discord that influence our path forward
    • Community and Staff created resources and guides on how to start with certain modpacks and mods.
    We trust our community to be thoughtful and considerate of other players, so we have 0 banned items across all of our servers due to that trust. We want it to feel like you're playing with friends, so we don't charge you to use chunk-loaders or other similar things. We are 100% micro transaction free and we are proud of that!

In order to ensure that our servers are as fun as possible for everyone, we do have a few Rules:
    • No X-Ray or other cheats- Keep it fair for everyone!
    • No super inappropriate talk/subjects - These are fine as long as they don't go on forever and everyone is comfortable with it.
    • No advertising other servers - Advertising your YouTube/Stream is fine (please no more than once a week).
    Server Specs: Our servers are all at a fixed 20 TPS, 24 hours a day.

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900k Octa-Core Hyper-Threaded
    Drives: 2x1TB NVMe SSD (RAID 1)
    Bandwidth and Guaranteed Connection: 1 GBit/s
    Traffic: Unlimited
    1TB Back-Up Space​

Is Helioss the server you've been looking for? Apply Today!!

We have a few different ways to apply listed below, and with an average wait-time of 4 minutes to 1 hour, it's never been easier to sign up! We look forward to getting to know, and grow with every single one of you!

Online Form -- https://forms.gle/y8qdtz1eRrsFB8pw9

Application Discord -- https://discord.gg/jQza9x8

Message us on Discord -- Drew#7585 (Owner)

Recent Reviews

1. AshWolf01
    AshWolf01
    5/5,
    Good server, very nice owner, even if I speak english as second language, it doesn't matter because everybody understands it and if not, you can rewrite it well. Together with a big and extremely nice community, this server gives everything you want and you are never alone. The team does everything to keep the server running smoothly and I have to say they do their job very well. If I ever change to another modpackage, then definitely one that runs on this server.
  2. Clockgol
    Clockgol
    5/5,
    The owner and staff are all great people and do their best to make everything run smoothly. Even when things go awry, they handle it very well and do their best to fix the issue. Combine that with a very nice and friendly community and it is easily the best modded server I've played on.