Open GrumpyCraft SkyFactory 2.5

Server IP
sf25.grumpycraft.com
Modpack Version
http://www.grumpycraft.com/#modpacks
grumpybanner_sf25.gif

GrumpyCraft Network | FTB SkyFactory2.5

sf25.grumpycraft.com

We are a mature community of experienced staff. We have been hosting modded minecraft servers for 3+ years.

Check out our other modpacks and view modpack version info at http://grumpycraft.com/information

Features

Vote rewards
Friendly Staff
No Lag
Custom coded plugins
Custom coded crash recovery monitoring (99.9% uptime)

Hardware and Network Specs

Dedicated 1Gbps line on each server
(Yes, we have multiple physical servers)
Hosted in the Midwest
i7 CPUs Overclocked at 4.0Ghz for best single-threaded performance
32GB DDR4 RAM
SSD Data storage and backup storage

Visit us at www.grumpycraft.com

vote-serverinfo_1463041870.jpg
Author
GrumpyCraft.com
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.84 star(s) 222 ratings

More resources from GrumpyCraft.com

Latest reviews

D
Very good servers, Dedicated admins to reducing lag and fix issues, Mods are very active and helpful plus a few helpers to help with questions, Lag is better than most, and when it does, usually fixed within a short time, New packs all the time
D
This is a great community with an awesome staff team. They have a great selection of enjoyable modpacks and an active discord. I definitely recommend GrumpyCraft for anyone wanting to enjoy minecraft with an awesome group of players.
D
IGN:Maroon21

Good server!
Fun server, good uptime, great mods. Rules enforced fairly, no latency either, highly recommend playing here!
D
AMAZING Server love the staff :D
D
Awesome server. Friendly staff and lots of fun modpacks to play. Server is up 24/7
D
Very helpful,friendly, and interactive staff, reliable uptime, very little to no lag, entire community is just friendly and helpful
D
Awesome server! Awesome community, I enjoy being a mod on here and helping everyone. Everyone is so friendly and respectful, we barely have any bad seeds come through. Everyone lends a helping hand when needed, and the server runs perfectly fine with no lag for me! I'd suggest it to everyone and anyone who would want to try out a SF 2.5 server!
D
Really good server. Not much lag, and good community
D
Great server things sometimes can be slow but everything works out