1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open GrumpyCraft Infinity Evolved SkyBlock

SkyBlock Experts / Professional Staff / Mature Community / Dedicated Hardware

1. GrumpyCraft.com
    Server IP:
    infsky.grumpycraft.com
    Modpack Version:
    http://www.grumpycraft.com/#modpacks
    grumpybanner_hub-ag2016_1459328182.gif
    GrumpyCraft Network | FTB Infinity Skyblock

infsky.grumpycraft.com

We are a mature community of experienced staff. We have been hosting modded minecraft servers for 3+ years.

Check out our other modpacks and view modpack version info at http://www.grumpycraft.com/#modpacks

Features

Vote rewards
    Friendly Staff
    No Lag
    Custom coded plugins
    Custom coded crash recovery monitoring (99.9% uptime)

Hardware and Network Specs

Dedicated 1Gbps line on each server
    (Yes, we have multiple physical servers)
    Hosted in the Midwest
    i7 CPUs Overclocked at 4.0Ghz for best single-threaded performance
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    SSD Data storage and backup storage​

Visit us at www.grumpycraft.com

1293101.jpg 2565153.jpg 2565154.jpg 2565159.jpg 2565160.jpg 2565676.jpg
    18elvese, 8adri8, Sruzzy and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Jax Ryouken
    Jax Ryouken
    5/5,
    Very good servers, Dedicated admins to reducing lag and fix issues, Mods are very active and helpful plus a few helpers to help with questions, Lag is better than most, and when it does, usually fixed within a short time, New packs all the time
  2. Babygirl82281
    Babygirl82281
    5/5,
    This is a great community with an awesome staff team. They have a great selection of enjoyable modpacks and an active discord. I definitely recommend GrumpyCraft for anyone wanting to enjoy minecraft with an awesome group of players.
  3. Lyna Meep
    Lyna Meep
    3/5,
    -Pros-
    1) Near lag-free environment across numerous servers with well over 20+ players.
    2) Extremely kind and knowledgeable staff
    -Cons-
    1) Staff seem to be somewhat vacant as I've yet to see anyone above a Moderator online.
    2) Word Censoring(More so my opinion)
    3) Sloppy website(I've still yet to see the page of rules and i've been playing for over 2 weeks now..)
    4) Paying players to write reviews

While there is diffidently room for improvement; I could say for sure that the server is extremely fun and is great for anyone wanting to play different modpacks in a near lag-free environment.
    1. GrumpyCraft.com
      Server's Response
      Hi Lyna - Thanks for the review and we are glad to have you as part of our community.

Regarding your cons:

Incentivising players to write honest reviews is a very common practice for server networks. It's hard to get people to give us their opinions otherwise.

On the topic of language censoring - there are people of all ages on this network.. we feel that profanity does not do anything for a constructive or positive conversation.

Lastly - our rules page is located at http://grumpycraft.com/wiki/m/37687902/page/Rules
      We fixed this earlier this week and I believe you should be able to view them. We are working on a site revamp and moved the location temporarily. If you have further problems please feel free to join us on our Discord help channel at https://discordapp.com/invite/f66WVsz
  4. slm_gamer
    slm_gamer
    5/5,
    very stable server minimal lag mostly nice people
  5. Ambitions
    Ambitions
    5/5,
    Wonderful staff, always around to help you when you need it.
    little to no lag, many servers to chose from...awesome, positive community!
  6. xILukasIx
    xILukasIx
    5/5,
    Great staff, great performance and an awesome community!
    They have lots of other servers as well!
  7. Ilirith
    Ilirith
    5/5,
    Superb server, many enjoyable modpacks and extra features to make it easy to play and talk with all your friends no matter the pack you are using.
  8. SealNality
    SealNality
    5/5,
    I've been playing this server for less than a month and it is great to see players having fun and being friendly each other :D giving 10 out of 10
  9. Supernewfi26
    Supernewfi26
    5/5,
    IGN Supernewfi26

I really enjoy this server. Lots of fun people and great mod packs
  10. zachn1700
    zachn1700
    5/5,
    GrumpyCraft is great. They have an amazing, active community, a wide variety of modpacks to play, helpful and supportive staff and just about everything else you would want to see from a server. Highly recommend joining and checking it out for yourself.