Resource icon

Open FTB Interactions Server

Server IP
Modpack
FTB Interactions
Modpack Version
FTB Interactions is an exceptionally well developed expert style modpack. It's honestly my favourite, and I've played quite a few. It seems to be a bit underappreciated, though, as I haven't been able to find a good server to play it on. So, I decided to make my own. We've been up for only about a week now so the server is still fresh and most people are still in the early stages of the pack.

Nothing will be limited behind ranks and no items will be banned. You will be able to play this pack the way it was meant to be played. Chunk loading and all.

Server is located on the eastern side of the US, so the connection should be good enough for anyone in North America and Europe. We have a whopping 16gb of ram, so lag is basically a non issue. Since we've been up, we've not had single crash and we're running at a perfect average tps of 20.

This is an expert style pack and is gonna be harder for newer players and kitchen sink junkies, but we have some incredibly knowledgeable people in the community that are always willing to help. Just be aware that the pack is hard.

Anyone can join up. That being said, I am gearing this server towards adults. I will NOT be focused on making it a kid friendly environment.

Come join up and find some teammates or play solo. You do you!
Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/YFUcvhnk
Author
Wafool
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings