1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Whitelist FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock [Version 2.0.1] COOPERATIVE

Cooperative playthrough of an expert pack!

1. Outdoorcat
    Server IP:
    Goose.playat.ch
    Modpack Version:
    FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock [Version 2.0.1]
    Are you ever hesitant to play on small modded servers because you are unsure of its stability or duration? So am I, so I rented a 4gb dedicated server for the next 6 months! So, fear not my friends, come and be part of a small growing community of like-minded players.

This server can be host to all sorts of players, buts its primary intent is to be for cooperative play. If you want to play through an expert modpack with other people out of the same base, then this is the place for you. Currently the server is running Infinity Evolved Skyblock, a 1.7.10 expert style pack with both tech and magic.

My hopes for this server are to host a few active players that have similar build and play styles. So, I will be slightly picky about who joins. I do not want this to be a place where people come and play a day or so and leave. It would be great to have a few people around to playthrough several different packs together.

If any of this sounds interesting to you and you would like to know more, send me a private message here or find the discord link below.

A few details about the server.

-Players must be semi build oriented. You don’t have to be the best builder, but you must enjoy making a base that looks nice.

-I generally play with (KeepInventory True) and (MobGriefing False) but am willing to change any of that based on the pack or a vote.

-The server is hosted out of New York by a private company.

-Your playstyle should be pretty laid back, there is no need to rush to the end game, especially in an expert pack. You should enjoy going along for the ride and embrace a little grind.