1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open FTB Infinity Evolved by CraftersLand - 3.1.0

Expert Mode | Towns | Market | Rewards | Clans | PvP | Dedicated Host

1. brunyman
    Server IP:
    inf.craftersland.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    ░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░

About:

CraftersLand Community is more then 6 years old, we have multiple servers of Minecraft, we will provide you with good, quality minecraft servers so we can all have fun and play. Our server is here to last! Come and play.

Server Features:
    • Expert Mode
    • Town land protection system (MyTown 2 Mod).
    • Multiple chat channels.
    • Economy - Server Shops, Market and Auctions.
    • Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load.
    • Daily Backups.
    • Random Spawn.
    • Daily and Vote Rewards.
    • Clans and PvP.
    • Server Live map.
    • Few items banned. List: https://goo.gl/iVkF13
    • Hosted in Data Center in Germany.
    • Dedicated Server Online 24/7.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Andy Rangel
    Andy Rangel
    5/5,
    I think this server has a lot of potential and can't wait to start building. I have managed a server before so I believe we need a bit more active mods around to help out or just come on and see what people are doing i.e. hacks, duplicating machines and of sorts. It would be nice to once in a while jump on and reset a few items like villages because when someone new arrives the look for villages and they all been looted. Overall I like it enough to donate for a the 9.99 rank.

Thanks,

MrAndyPlays
  2. Sirelijahgavin
    Sirelijahgavin
    5/5,
    great server
  3. maj0rboss
    maj0rboss
    5/5,
    good good
  4. DesolverOfHumans115
    DesolverOfHumans115
    4/5,
    I love the Hub, not too complicated like some can be, good land claim system, it's easy to use. The only thing I do not like is that the random tp command is broken, but you can use a random teleport at spawn. Name:AnyoneButtAvery
  5. edenj145
    edenj145
    5/5,
    Great server with great rewards . Nice server , no lag , players are good with you. do not hesitate to enter the server. Name: edenj145
  6. kawana
    kawana
    5/5,
    Good server with helpful staff. Usually a decent amount of people online, but not so many that it feels crowded. IGN: Shawny_Boy
  7. Gun_Shy
    Gun_Shy
    5/5,
    I've been playing Minecraft a long time (1.2.5 Vanilla, man!). Out of all the servers I've played on, I think this one has the least lag. I've had lag issues the entire time I've played Minecraft online, and on this server I have almost none. Plus, everybody I've met is friendly, and there are great features.

IGN: Gun_Shy
  8. TomokillerYT
    TomokillerYT
    5/5,
    i love this server c:
    ING: TomokillerYT
  9. WarperCZE
    WarperCZE
    5/5,
    Server is nice and running good without lags or any other issues.

IGN: WarperCZE
  10. VinniGamer78
    VinniGamer78
    5/5,
    Well, i have played on the direwolf server as well, and IE is really good. This server has minor lag issues and the staff are really nice and helpfull! (ign: VinniGamer78)