1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open FTB Infinity Evolved by CraftersLand - 3.0.2

Expert Mode | Towns | Market | Rewards | Clans | PvP | Dedicated Host

1. brunyman
    Server IP:
    inf.craftersland.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    ░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░

About:

CraftersLand Community is more then 6 years old, we have multiple servers of Minecraft, we will provide you with good, quality minecraft servers so we can all have fun and play. Our server is here to last! Come and play.

Server Features:
    • Expert Mode
    • Town land protection system (MyTown 2 Mod).
    • Multiple chat channels.
    • Economy - Server Shops, Market and Auctions.
    • Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load.
    • Daily Backups.
    • Random Spawn.
    • Daily and Vote Rewards.
    • Clans and PvP.
    • Server Live map.
    • Few items banned. List: https://goo.gl/iVkF13
    • Hosted in Data Center in Germany.
    • Dedicated Server Online 24/7.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    smartakus234, glock, Lightman and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. SatanIsMyLord
    SatanIsMyLord
    5/5,
    This Server is one of the best cracked modded server with many modpacks to choose.Ftb,infinity evolved tekkit skyfactory etc.Very friendly and helpfull staff active the whole time.Server runs perfectly,Recomend to everyone
    IGN:SatanIsMyLord
  2. fuducker81
    fuducker81
    5/5,
    I enjoy this server, It has a nice community and a good support staff. Tps can dip however, and needs to be improved just slightly. Thanks!

IGN: fuducker81
  3. MrschrisChrissy
    MrschrisChrissy
    5/5,
    Well after searching for ftb Inf Ev servers for days... I finally happened upon this one and I LOVE IT! Not only is the server pretty well run, their players are friendly!! Def try this one out when you get a chance:)
  4. ilovetaint
    ilovetaint
    3/5,
    The server can be really laggy at times, but I haven't been banned for my childish antics in chat so its pretty aight.
  5. ryguy6011
    ryguy6011
    4/5,
    Pretty good server, It has its greats <3
    ign:ryguy6011
  6. Jamar615
    Jamar615
    5/5,
    One of the best servers out there. As a FTB player this the only server I will play on every day with no problems.Highly recommend!!!
  7. KillinTheGAME5
    KillinTheGAME5
    5/5,
    I love this server! This server is the best one that I have played so far. The mechanics are great, and I like the mods.

IG: KillinTheGAME5
  8. Denial_Bike
    Denial_Bike
    5/5,
    Server is amazing, love to play with my brother (No Server Lag) love it keep up the good work. IGN: Denial_Bike
  9. TheMCU
    TheMCU
    5/5,
    Great Server

IGN: TheMCU
  10. AtomicBeaver
    AtomicBeaver
    5/5,
    Phenomenal modded server. I have just started playing on the Infinity Evolved server and it is extremely fun and engaging. I highly recommend for any serious players.
    Username: AtomicBeaver