1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open FTB Infinity Evolved by CraftersLand - 3.0.2 - WIPE - Fresh Start

Expert Mode | Towns | Market | Rewards | Clans | PvP | Dedicated Host

1. brunyman
    Server IP:
    inf.craftersland.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    ░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░

About:

CraftersLand Community is more then 6 years old, we have multiple servers of Minecraft, we will provide you with good, quality minecraft servers so we can all have fun and play. Our server is here to last! Come and play.

Server Features:
    • Expert Mode
    • Town land protection system (MyTown 2 Mod).
    • Multiple chat channels.
    • Economy - Server Shops, Market and Auctions.
    • Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load.
    • Daily Backups.
    • Random Spawn.
    • Daily and Vote Rewards.
    • Clans and PvP.
    • Server Live map.
    • Few items banned. List: https://goo.gl/iVkF13
    • Hosted in Data Center in Germany.
    • Dedicated Server Online 24/7.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. alueex
    alueex
    5/5,
    Server performs well. People are nice and interactive. Mods have been helpful. Shop at spawn could use more selection.
  2. EnergyTR
    EnergyTR
    5/5,
    perfect ftb server
    Nick: EnergyTR
  3. fonden99
    fonden99
    2/5,
    This server has the potential of being a good server... But the huge flaw that makes it almost shitty, is that simply donating u get rights to creative... This makes it very hard to see through who worked their asses, and have knowledge versus. who used 5 dollars and wanted to make draconic armor. We're currently on day 3, and some are walking around in draconic armor.

This needs to be fixed, no1 should be able to "Buy" creative. Fly? Sure. Legendery keys? Sure. Creative? Why? Just why? Only admin should have this right.
    1. brunyman
      Server's Response
      Hi, thanks for the review, at the moment creative creative access also comes with lot's of restrictions so you can't interact with non creative players. It just helps us pay all bills, however if we do get more requests on our forum to remove access we will do it asp, the problem is most of our players want this feature to be available.
  4. Tigerlion
    Tigerlion
    5/5,
    This server seems really fun so far. IGN: Tiger911pow
  5. Animeboye
    Animeboye
    5/5,
    This server was extremely friendly and I didn't expect it. I've been in a lot of toxic servers but when I had a problem with my balance disappearing everyone tried to help me. It was very helpful. My name is "Animeboye"
  6. Torgovec
    Torgovec
    5/5,
    Good day. I apologize in advance for possible grammatical errors, I am from Russia and I am only learning English. I really liked this server, first of all because I have a relatively low ping here and I can play comfortably, and besides, I have not noticed a single lag, which is also important. I can also note that on this server, extremely responsive players are playing ready to help at any time. Of the minuses I can point out a rather small main world, but still it is not very built up and you can play comfortably. In general, I definitely recommend playing on this server, especially if you are from Russia, because I was looking for a suitable server all day, and only regret that I found this server so late. My In-Game Name: Torgovec (in russian language it's mean's Dealer) сome to the server, write to me, I will be glad to learn English with your help.
  7. FuzzieMann
    FuzzieMann
    3/5,
    In-Game Name: FuzzieMann

I'm going to have to say the server is a decent server, it performs well enough for me considering it's halfway across the world, unfortunately it does occasionally have major lag spikes. The only things I want to personally see is an option to sell items and misc stuff in the spawn area like how you can buy things, just clicking on a sign and receive a certain amount of money [Then again, maybe this is intentional and is needed to get people to write reviews and vote ;)], and maybe a little guidebook on how to get started with the modpack and all that since it was all a little confusing for me.
    But in all seriousness, it's a good server, once you get the hang of things, it's quite fun.
  8. Argie
    Argie
    4/5,
    In-Game Username: Argie541

The server, thus far, has been a rather pleasant experience. The community is friendly & lag is kept to a minimum despite being hosted nearly halfway across the world.
    The town & economy systems have been a great addition as well, helps a lot when gaming with the gang.
    My only gripe with the economy is the seemingly lack of ability to sell your items to a non-public market. Relying on other players to buy your goods in order to get the money to acquire expensive items can be a rather tasking experience, but for the most part, it's fine as long as I can grind for said items.
    Overall, exceptional server.
  9. Spoopied
    Spoopied
    4/5,
    Starting off in this server has been a smooth ride, as all of our questions are answered in a very helpful manner. The only gripe is the lack of a US based server, which causes lag but its completely playable. Otherwise, the community is nice and there is a lot to do.

IGN: Spoopied
  10. dissmoked
    dissmoked
    4/5,
    Its my first time that i play this mod and i like it pretty much...!This Server is nice! Friendly user, firendly admins and i like the shop system!

IGN: coooler1
    :=)