1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open FTB Infinity Evolved by CraftersLand - 3.0.2 - New dedicated host!

Expert Mode | Towns | Market | Rewards | Clans | PvP | Dedicated Host

1. brunyman
    Server IP:
    inf.craftersland.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    ░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░

About:

CraftersLand Community is more then 6 years old, we have multiple servers of Minecraft, we will provide you with good, quality minecraft servers so we can all have fun and play. Our server is here to last! Come and play.

Server Features:
    • Expert Mode
    • Town land protection system (MyTown 2 Mod).
    • Multiple chat channels.
    • Economy - Server Shops, Market and Auctions.
    • Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load.
    • Daily Backups.
    • Random Spawn.
    • Daily and Vote Rewards.
    • Clans and PvP.
    • Server Live map.
    • Few items banned. List: https://goo.gl/iVkF13
    • Hosted in Data Center in Germany.
    • Dedicated Server Online 24/7.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. FuzzieMann
    FuzzieMann
    3/5,
    In-Game Name: FuzzieMann

I'm going to have to say the server is a decent server, it performs well enough for me considering it's halfway across the world, unfortunately it does occasionally have major lag spikes. The only things I want to personally see is an option to sell items and misc stuff in the spawn area like how you can buy things, just clicking on a sign and receive a certain amount of money [Then again, maybe this is intentional and is needed to get people to write reviews and vote ;)], and maybe a little guidebook on how to get started with the modpack and all that since it was all a little confusing for me.
    But in all seriousness, it's a good server, once you get the hang of things, it's quite fun.
  2. Argie
    Argie
    4/5,
    In-Game Username: Argie541

The server, thus far, has been a rather pleasant experience. The community is friendly & lag is kept to a minimum despite being hosted nearly halfway across the world.
    The town & economy systems have been a great addition as well, helps a lot when gaming with the gang.
    My only gripe with the economy is the seemingly lack of ability to sell your items to a non-public market. Relying on other players to buy your goods in order to get the money to acquire expensive items can be a rather tasking experience, but for the most part, it's fine as long as I can grind for said items.
    Overall, exceptional server.
  3. Spoopied
    Spoopied
    4/5,
    Starting off in this server has been a smooth ride, as all of our questions are answered in a very helpful manner. The only gripe is the lack of a US based server, which causes lag but its completely playable. Otherwise, the community is nice and there is a lot to do.

IGN: Spoopied
  4. dissmoked
    dissmoked
    4/5,
    Its my first time that i play this mod and i like it pretty much...!This Server is nice! Friendly user, firendly admins and i like the shop system!

IGN: coooler1
    :=)
  5. NinjaWhatever
    NinjaWhatever
    1/5,
    Most reviews here are for the in-game 10k bucks (this review is also about that) but honestly the server isn't bad it's really lag sometimes, the banned items aren't noticeable the community is eh... the staffs are the type of staffs that would ban/mute rather than help (meaning the work on punishing people more than helping players) but they are sometimes fraud so be careful with them, i honestly /ignore 'd all of them so i don't have to deal with their bull crap, and to be honest i don't even think i will be getting the 10k for this, just because this was a bad and honest review, but other than that if you grab a friend and ignore chat you'll be good to go, the worst thing about the server is the spawn rate, if you're planning to do everything by yourself you won't be able to because you won't be running into that many mobs resulting you not getting the mob drops you need for recipes therefore asking people in chat who will mostly ignore you, and the mob drops in the admin shop are over priced.
    i'd say the server is good but not perfect good luck
    paypal me the 10k : )
    Nick: Realistically
    1. brunyman
      Server's Response
      Thanks for review, don't expect other players to be nice with you when you talk like this with everybody:
      I AM COMPLETELY CALM!!!
      STAY AWAY I HAVE A WEAPON
      can you stop you've proven your retardation enough : )
  6. Kribba
    Kribba
    5/5,
    Good server
  7. Lukanmtnsss
    Lukanmtnsss
    5/5,
    This is the almost perfect server if you are looking for a chill experience. The community is very nice, the server is greatly made and sustained and its a great server overall! Really recommend it. IGN:Lukanmtnsss
  8. Riitmo2
    Riitmo2
    5/5,
    This is a very good server, its the best I ever played becuase you can interact a lot with players and there is a very complete market - IGN: PaquiRri101
  9. FamouslavaVO
    FamouslavaVO
    5/5,
    Amazing server, a lot activity from players. Love the economy and land claim. Amazing server of Infinity evolved, never seen a server like this. A bad thing I could say is that there are lag spikes but it's probably because of my location.
    - IGN: FamouslavaVO
  10. Scanrog
    Scanrog
    5/5,
    Played on this server in the past and came back because I was familiar with both the server itsellf and the modpack.

Since coming back it's been fantastic as the community has been incredibly helpful.