[FTB Beyond]WithTheCat - Tight Knit Community - Friendly - 8+ years up time!

Whitelist [FTB Beyond]WithTheCat - Tight Knit Community - Friendly - 8+ years up time!

Fun Community that Allways supplies good modpacks and good support.
Not advices for kids though due to strong language
I've been part of this comunity for a really long time now... It's filled with great and fun people!
Very nice community, very inclusive and friendly
D
It a aswome the owner love to fill my back side
D
Nice people and nice server!
D
All I can say is its an awesome community, great staff, and the owner is COOL and very open minded. Join and you will see what I am talking about.
Great community, I have been around for a while just haven't gotten around to a review until now. The community is a very forgiving one after all i have broken one of their servers a few times and made crash loops but the owner Anders has been kind to let me stay. This community looks after each other.
D
good staff
nice people
not sure about the owner though, hes weird
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Thanks, Lol
D
One of the best server communities I have been a part of. People are nice and helpful.
D
This is the best server I have ever played on. The community makes you feel like family.
This is the most fantastic and beautiful server I've ever been on and the longest I've been on. The community are friendly and very helpful. I'm going to play forever on this server!
I've been with UgL for years because it is such a great community. The owners and staff have always been great people. Take your pick of 3 different servers, currently.
Awesome staff and people, you should definitely play here if you aren't
D
Awesome Staff, except Salt. Salt is glorious.
Would recommend/10
D
Great server with amazing friendly and helpful staff. having a great time on this server.
D
having a blast with all the players here, fun community, active staff, and always cool owners!!
D
This server is awesome. People are friendly and server is updated very often with new mod packs to keep it fresh and entertaining.
D
Pretty nice server, i got a warm welcome the first day i joined and everyone seems to be very kind.
Also having a Discord server is a pretty neat feature that not a lot of communities have.
So go ahead and give it a try!
D
Good server, high uptime, friendly people and discord is a nice feature to have
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Thank you Naxix. keeping connected to people is the best way of knowing other members:D so something like discord is a must!
D
Its a great server. Some server lag(due to the server being far from my home). The community is very friendly and the admins are very helpful.
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Well we can't fully fight over seas lags. but its to the best for both worlds :D and Thank you for your review:D