Expert Mode Infinity "Lewincraftopia" Server

Open Expert Mode Infinity "Lewincraftopia" Server

Server IP
s28.hosthorde.com:25962
Modpack Version
FTB Infinity Evolved 2.2.2 + Automagy 0.27.0
We are a friendly group of players looking for more people to play with in a friendly mature environment. Griefing is not allowed and we generally play PvE. We will occasionally have arena fights and random duels however if someone does not want to PvP then you will leave them alone. Atm we are using the packs built in protections and claiming so you can claim chunks as your own but do not abuse the system or you may lose the priviledge. We prefer players over 18 but will make concessions for others. We have our own mumble server as well and most of us are in it when playing this or any other games.

When you wish to join we did add one mod that you will need to add "Automagy" If you are using the curse beta client for your FTB packs then adding the mod to your pack will be a gateway challenge of sorts. See you shortly in the World!

Author
Lewinsai
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 12 ratings

Latest reviews

D
Best server every! No lag at all and kind staff! I love it ! (Keep it up)
I love these goofy guys and gals!
Great server with friendly staff! Been playing for about a month with no problems.
great server good peeps played with the admins for years.
Great group, very active friendly and experienced with many modpacks
Played with these guys for years. Never a dull moment.
Played with these guys for years, fun group.
Looks lure a great server
Love this group of people very fun (if you know what i mean :P) Defiantly will play again
Been playing Minecraft and other games with these guys for several years now. Great group of people, and responsible staff.