1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Whitelist Eerie's FTB Server (Direwolf20)(1.10.2)(18+)

The point of this server is to be able to play Minecraft with other players.

1. ParkO
    Server IP:
    Modpack Version:
    Hi there! So I've had this server and want to put it towards a FTB community and play "Direwolf20" with other people. Now, there are a few things I'd like to go over before you join :)...

Rules: Typical common sensed rules such as

• No griefing
    • No stealing
    • No harassment
    • PVP with consent
    And others such as

• "Label" What you build (put up a sign), so we all know whats what.
    • You must be an adult to join this server unless you can convince me why I should whitelist you.
    • If something is unclaimed, treat it that way. (So label things please!) ie. Unclaimed land is first come first served. If something is sitting there for a while unclaimed, also fair game to do what you please with. (That being said, use your common sense!)
    • Treat people like you would want to be treated.
    • Don't build big machines that you KNOW would lag the server.
    Specs:

Discord: link

RAM: 8 GB

Server Location: Montreal, Quebec

Server IP will be in the discord, pinned.

About: The point of this server is to be able to play Minecraft with other players. We will strive to keep a close community with a variety of different players and builds. Hopefully we can come together and create a sort of economy within the game such as using lapis as currency or just creating a decent trading system with shops around the map. I would like everyone to try and get along. That being said, we are adults and should know how to treat one another respectfully. Unless sarcasm is intended of course...

Whitelist: Join our Discord and contact EerieP. ;)

Images

1. EerieP.png