1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open Direwolf20 - v1.10.0 by CraftersLand

Modded madness! | Towns | Market | Clans | PvP | Rewards | Dedicated Host

1. brunyman
    Server IP:
    ftb.craftersland.net
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    ░░░░░░ Website | Forum | DonationShop ░░░░░░

About:

CraftersLand Community is more then 6 years old, we have multiple servers of Minecraft, we will provide you with good, quality minecraft servers so we can all have fun and play. The first FTB server we opened was 1 year ago an it was Direwolf20 1.4.7, then we updated to 1.5.2, 1.6.4 and now the new 1.7.10. Our server is here to last! Come and play. We also run a Direwolf20 1.12.2 server!

Server Features:
    > No whitelist, just connect and play.
    > Towny style land protection system (MyTown 2 Mod).
    > 3 Chat channels (Global, Local, Trade).
    > Economy (Spawn Shops, Player's Market and Auctions).
    > Maps on RAM drive for faster chunk load.
    > Daily Backups.
    > Random Spawn signs at spawn.
    > Community Forum.
    > Ban list website.
    > Helpful staff.
    > Few items banned (List here)
    > Hosted in Data Center in Germany.
    > Dedicated Server Online 24/7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. _ALPHAPT_
    _ALPHAPT_
    5/5,
    Best servers with great community and great server's performance
    IGN: _ALPHAPT_
  2. LastDawn_0
    LastDawn_0
    5/5,
    Awesome people, really helpful. Voting --> rewards so it can help you out sometimes. Just really lucky found this server out w my friends
  3. OG_Lxrs
    OG_Lxrs
    5/5,
    Its a really nice server. Nice People!
  4. TwoCats09
    TwoCats09
    4/5,
    Servers run pretty well but at a cost, world size is only like 5k and apparently resets like every 6 months. Community is around average, if you ask a question it may or may not get answered, but if you are joining new theres a large chance everyone will just do their own things. Overall it's a server that works, and the modpack itself makes it actually fun.
  5. GloomilyDragoon
    GloomilyDragoon
    4/5,
    I just started playing and I can already sense a very nice community, and i plan to stick around to find out for myself <3
  6. KingOfAsparagus
    KingOfAsparagus
    5/5,
    Very good IGN: KingOfAsparagus
  7. Greystoke
    Greystoke
    4/5,
    I've been playing on the Craftersland DW20 server for about a month now, and really like the sense of player community. Any issues I've had were resolved quickly, admins are available offline as well (important for me, as I'm US-based - server is EU-based), and players are quite helpful with solutions to design/functionality questions. I'm totally a miner/builder, so being able to opt out of PvP is great.

Really want to praise the community documentation! It's really thorough and has multiple guides for server mods like MyTown, which I've never used before. There are also in-game rewards for server votes and reviews, and player packages for purchase to help fund the server hosting - none of these are required to play on the server, just a nice bennie if I'm online when people vote.

I feel four stars is appropriate, as I have experienced quite a few sudden server restarts, but the admin staff have been informative/transparent on root causes, and have helped others roll back instances to fix specific chunk issues. Some instances of lag, but that may be due to my access provider.
  8. Stanislav1502
    Stanislav1502
    5/5,
    All players are nice and mature, the staff is helpful and understanding, and I got a very nice experience playing on. In my opinion this is the best server here.
    -stanislav1502abv