ColinsTech FTB Revelation

Open ColinsTech FTB Revelation

great server, and has discord where the owner of the server is there answering questions
ColinsTech
ColinsTech
Thanks so much Killer! I really appriciate the positive feedback. If you need anything, you know where to ask! ^_^
Owner, ColinsTech = AMAZING
Community = AMAZING
Overall = AMAZING!!

Solid server, great for newbies or pros!
Occasional PVP events, great community vibes.
Owner and mods are great and helpful.

Colins continually maintains and upgrades the server when he can which we are all thankful for!

Keep up the great work!
ColinsTech
ColinsTech
Thanks MacDaddy! I appreciate the feed back!
played for 1-2weeks enjoyed the community very nice, laggy servers tho. joined because review said nice owner. I was muted for 10 years after saying "im going to rub my nude all over your machines" after all the players (about 3-4) i was building a town with made jokes and references about my nudist minecraft skin. it was lifted but eh, im an adult and theres other servers that are waaaay less PC.
ColinsTech
ColinsTech
You were not muted for 10 years, but 6 minutes..... One of the very simple rules is to keep chat PG. What you said is not PG.
Joined yesterday, owner seems like a nice guy, really loved the discord chat connected with server.
ColinsTech
ColinsTech
Thank you MrNorank. Lmk if theres anything i can do! Enjoy. :)
Good Server, but we lost it due to an IP change and we didnt have time join the discord.
Good server, Super Chill owner, and a very cool vibe overall on the server
Excellent Performance Cool Owner!
ColinsTech
ColinsTech
Thank you CrafterOfRealms.