1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Whitelist Beat The Beast [FTB Direwolf201.10.2]{1.0.0} small close community.Nothing banned

FTB Direwolf20 [1.0.0] small close knit gaming community.Nothing banned

1. trephor
    Server IP:
    5.159.230.235:25706
    Modpack Version:
    FTB Direwolf20t 1.0.0
    We are a gaming community that play together every day.

When we are playing on the server we live alone or in small groups we have all ages in our community so if you would like to form a group or join one then you can ask in the Skype group and you will usually get some offers we love to play with some new players.

We also have a Skype group and a teamspeak server.
    We have been playing together for 2 years+ and play other games as well like payday2,lol,world of tanks,farming sim 15 and a lot more.When you join the server then please make sure you have someone add you to the group in Discord as this is where we all talk and post details and updates about the servers

the only rules we enforce are common sense:-
    no stealing
    no griefing
    and play together as a community
    A full list of rules can be found here http://beat-thebeast.enjin.com/forum/m/30215839/viewthread/21874787-server-rules/page/1

to get added to the whitelist answer the following questions and post a reply to this post http://beat-thebeast.enjin.com/forum/m/30215839/viewforum/5886550

ign....
    age....
    where are you from....
    have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....
    anything you think you should add....

sorry about the website being unfinished guys but we had to use it as there is no longer any place to post in the server posts.

server ip:- 5.159.230.235:25706

I am looking for staff to fit into an existing community.
    (pm me your details after being accepted to the whitelist and tell me why you feel you have what is needed to be an admin in our community)

i will now be posting the names of banned players here

ban joKillerPT for stealing
    ban Dwarf_Legacy large scale grief
    ban 11philip22 stealing
    ban ExoRaider stealing
    ban stichel_
    ban moab2331 large scale stealing
    AnotexX, Zanzekk, Sakier and 6 others like this.