1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open APOC Gaming FTB Infinity Evolved | 30 Server Network | 50+ Plugins | Factions/Towny/Survival Worlds.

APOC Gaming is a 30+ server network of modded and vanilla minecraft servers that is non pay2win.

1. Zilacon
    Server IP:
    Direct: IE.APOCGAMING.ORG | HUB: HUB2.APOCGAMING.ORG
    Modpack Version:
    [​IMG]
    1.7.10 FTB Infinity Evolved IP: IE.APOCGAMING.ORG

Servers: http://apocgaming.org/servers
    Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
    Teamspeak: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

APOC Gaming is a 6 year old minecraft network that independently hosts over 30 minecraft servers for the public. We host many modpacks on all launchers and are online 24/7/365.

Our servers are vote inspired, which means donor ranks can be obtained through voting (free). There is no Pay2Win on our network and there is no restricting items to specific ranks. Even if you are new to the server and Unranked you have full access to everything in the modpack.

Features:
    • Independently hosted dedicated servers. Our servers are not on a 3rd party host which gives them greater performance.
    • Crash Prevention & Localization: Our servers will localize a crash event to the chunk/region it originated in and only affect those near it instead of affecting the entire server.
    • Deadlock Detection & Prevention: Our servers will notify all players when a server has not ticked in 30 seconds, if it does not recover within a minute the server automatically restarts. So the server comes back online within 2-5 minutes automatically.
    • BungeeCord Network: Our network is setup on BungeeCord which allows you to see whos on in every server and communicate to everyone across servers. Including staff. Even if there is not a staff member available on your server there will be on others.
    • All of the gameplay styles! On APOC it does not matter if your a griefer, raider, builder, like towny, or factions. Because we got them all! We have worlds for every gameplay style. Factions and Towny worlds allow PVP and Griefing/Raiding while Survival worlds are protected using GriefPrevention allowing you to build your home, explore, and experiment in peace.
    • Custom economy system: Our custom economy plugin rewards you for everything you do on our servers. Voting, being online, killing mobs and players, mining, digging, farming, crafting, enchanting, smelting, brewing, and much more!
    • Vanilla & Modded shops in every server spawn. Got a lot of money? You can spend it in the admin shops in spawn on vanilla and modded items!
    • Player Shop Plots in Spawn. Once you obtain $15,000 you can purchase your own plot of land in spawn to build your own shop and sell items to others at your prices. Price your stuff lower than the admin shops to encourage people to buy from you!
    • We have much more to offer so come check us out!

Recent Reviews

1. Lynx_slayer
    Lynx_slayer
    5/5,
    Amazing server, Very nice staff and player, I would recommend this server to everyone!
  2. Fallzone
    Fallzone
    5/5,
    Amazing Server nice staff and custom plugins. This is the first server i played this modpack on and they helped me to understand the mechanics and how the modpack worked amazed to find how nice the players are. I would suggest anyone reading this to join
  3. proking95
    proking95
    5/5,
    this server is very good because there are a lot of helpful staff on to always give you a hand if something brakes it has many mod packs to use which are enjoyable and fun,
  4. PileOfNonsense
    PileOfNonsense
    5/5,
    This server has many modpacks and gives you alot of freedom. Supportive and polite staff, the server is currently implementing many
    things that will make it even better.
  5. jking12321
    jking12321
    5/5,
    amazing servers apoc are truly one of the best community's out there I highly recommended anyone to join up
  6. foreseight
    foreseight
    5/5,
    I got on the server for the once time and everyone was kind and very helpful even staff i really recommend to try the server and i love the server now
  7. DarkMists
    DarkMists
    5/5,
    I have been playing on Apoc servers for 2 years now and love their servers and staff. I am staff and a player on infinity. feel free to join this great community.