1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open APOC Gaming Agrarian Skies 1 & 2 / Softcore & Hardcore | Custom Islands | Anti-Grief/Raid/PVP

APOC Gaming is a 30+ server network of modded and vanilla minecraft servers that is non pay2win.

1. Zilacon
    Server IP:
    Multiple IP's, See below.
    Modpack:
    Agrarian Skies 1.6.4 & Agrarian Skies 1.7.10
    Modpack Version:
    AS1 (3.1.4) | AS2 (1.1.14)
    [​IMG]
    1.6.4 Agrarian Skies (3.1.4) Softcore IP: AS.APOCGAMING.ORG
    1.6.4 Agrarian Skies (3.1.4) Hardcore IP: ASHC.APOCGAMING.ORG
    1.7.10 Agrarian Skies 2 (1.1.14) IP: AS2.APOCGAMING.ORG

Servers: http://apocgaming.org/servers
    Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
    Teamspeak: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

APOC Gaming is a 6 year old minecraft network that independently hosts over 30 minecraft servers for the public. We host many modpacks on all launchers and are online 24/7/365.

Our servers are vote inspired, which means donor ranks can be obtained through voting (free). There is no Pay2Win on our network and there is no restricting items to specific ranks. Even if you are new to the server and Unranked you have full access to everything in the modpack.

Features:
    • Independently hosted dedicated servers. Our servers are not on a 3rd party host which gives them greater performance.
    • Crash Prevention & Localization: Our servers will localize a crash event to the chunk/region it originated in and only affect those near it instead of affecting the entire server.
    • Deadlock Detection & Prevention: Our servers will notify all players when a server has not ticked in 30 seconds, if it does not recover within a minute the server automatically restarts. So the server comes back online within 2-5 minutes automatically.
    • BungeeCord Network: Our network is setup on BungeeCord which allows you to see whos on in every server and communicate to everyone across servers. Including staff. Even if there is not a staff member available on your server there will be on others.
    • All of the gameplay styles! On APOC it does not matter if your a griefer, raider, builder, like towny, or factions. Because we got them all! We have worlds for every gameplay style. Factions and Towny worlds allow PVP and Griefing/Raiding while Survival worlds are protected using GriefPrevention allowing you to build your home, explore, and experiment in peace.
    • Custom economy system: Our custom economy plugin rewards you for everything you do on our servers. Voting, being online, killing mobs and players, mining, digging, farming, crafting, enchanting, smelting, brewing, and much more!
    • Vanilla & Modded shops in every server spawn. Got a lot of money? You can spend it in the admin shops in spawn on vanilla and modded items!
    • Player Shop Plots in Spawn. Once you obtain $15,000 you can purchase your own plot of land in spawn to build your own shop and sell items to others at your prices. Price your stuff lower than the admin shops to encourage people to buy from you!
    • Custom Islands! We use our own island design for every island spawned on the server. This large 35x35 clay island has its own animal pen, 3 streams of water, and a hut that houses the starter chests. All islands have a 100x100 protection zone to prevent griefing, raiding, and pvp.
    • We have much more to offer so come check us out!

Recent Reviews

1. DarkMists
    DarkMists
    5/5,
    I have been playing on Apoc Gaming servers for years now. When I quit minecraft for awhile and come back, I know Apoc gaming will be there.
  2. wolfplayzmc
    wolfplayzmc
    5/5,
    this server is the best modded server that i have ever seen it makes it even better that its opened to the public
  3. braddevans
    braddevans
    4/5,
    this is a great server with realy friendly staff and good packs
  4. Zachbomb1
    Zachbomb1
    5/5,
    The server is great, admins help a lot, the only thing Is I think it should be more clear to get rank -3. But overall very good.
  5. sarnate01
    sarnate01
    5/5,
    The server is great the only thing I don't like is how hard it is to be able to work with a friend and how everything is not as clear as it could be.
  6. real_bomber12
    real_bomber12
    5/5,
    its and excelent server and it gives me the nice feeling of nestolgia from my time playing the ftb pack. It is a nice community. So this is why i give it 5 stars
  7. IBeBeastin
    IBeBeastin
    5/5,
    This Is a great server overall and the staff is great, the server isn't pay 2 win so that's a plus, I love the voting system the keys give you just a boost to create something to improve your base I love it best modpack server I've played so far
  8. DarkFirePhoenix2
    DarkFirePhoenix2
    5/5,
    this server is awesome, it has all the fun plugins and its multiplayer so you can play with your friends
  9. Fallzone
    Fallzone
    5/5,
    Amazing server, has many modpacks running the best of the best, the custom plugins are what sets the server apart from the rest with a complete custom made economy and the basic fun commands we all come to love. 10/10 .
  10. PileOfNonsense
    PileOfNonsense
    5/5,
    This server is amazing, i met so many good people and helpful staff, the server is great except from the occasional restarts but that cant be helped. overall great server with a unique chat system