1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open ✪ToastyNetworks✪ Infinity Evolved| Survival | Anti Grief | Stable | ✪ ie.toastynetworks.net ✪

Fun, friendly community and helpful staff that is willing to go that extra mile for you!

1. ToastCraft
    Server IP:
    ie.toastynetworks.net
    Modpack Version:
    Recommended
    [​IMG]
    Ackerfe and hellemond like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Gutika113
    Gutika113
    5/5,
    Popped in and was immediately greeted. Spend the next 4 hrs just chatting and starting my own build. Really friendly server.
  2. f0rkandk1fe88
    f0rkandk1fe88
    5/5,
    Best server i have ever joined. super friendly
  3. titanio1234
    titanio1234
    5/5,
    Nice Team
  4. HailStorm79
    HailStorm79
    5/5,
    After spending a long time searching for a good server, I came across the Toasty network, and my search is over. Great staff, reliable servers, and friendly players, everything I wanted and more! Keep up the amazing job everyone!
  5. NTSTW
    NTSTW
    5/5,
    I doubt I will be going to another Minecraft server. Not until this one is dead and gone, and I doubt that will be for a while! Great job everyone! This server is fun and everyone is so kind.
  6. litgamer
    litgamer
    5/5,
    This server is very fun. Ive played on toasty for many many hours. IE is one of my favorite servers :). (ign Litgamer)
  7. narfion55
    narfion55
    5/5,
    Good server with cool features, no lag and friendly players, always there to help even if you are a beginner. With a custom launcher, it's very easy to connect to the server. If you are looking to start to play on this modpack, this server is made for you!
  8. Synrix
    Synrix
    5/5,
    Great all around server, friendly helpful staff, as well as other players, wouldn't want to play anywhere else!
  9. tyleristheboss12
    tyleristheboss12
    5/5,
    Great Server, Great community ben playing on it for a while now lag free and best of yet people are super nice on here very welcoming
  10. Mankii1228
    Mankii1228
    5/5,
    Best one i have played on till date, good community, friends and responsive staffs! Been playing for 3 years