1. There are new rules governing server posts. You can read them here
  2. Know a server breaking the rules? Don't hesitate to click the report button to report it to our moderation team

Open ✪ToastyNetworks✪ Infinity Evolved| Survival | Anti Grief | Stable | ✪ ie.toastynetworks.net ✪

Fun, friendly community and helpful staff that is willing to go that extra mile for you!

1. ToastCraft
    Server IP:
    ie.toastynetworks.net
    Modpack Version:
    Recommended
    [​IMG]
    Ackerfe and hellemond like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Laveturner
    Laveturner
    5/5,
    Right now its the fastest server and no lagg
  2. MirielKitata
    MirielKitata
    4/5,
    Its a pretty alright server. Has kept me coming back.
  3. Darkness1628u
    Darkness1628u
    5/5,
    The server is amazing. It has amazing people and staff and the server has very less lag which makes playing on it much more enjoyable.
  4. AsarcoMiner
    AsarcoMiner
    5/5,
    I have spent over 1000 hours on Toasty. I have had nothing but great service. Lag is minimal. Staff is exceptional. And, gameplay is unmatchable. Thank you for providing top notch service!!
  5. BlackSubmarine
    BlackSubmarine
    5/5,
    my favorite server
  6. chargedewd
    chargedewd
    4/5,
    I am new to modded minecraft, it was easy to start and any question I asked was answered nicely.
  7. Danny21502
    Danny21502
    5/5,
    this is a great server with helpful and friendly staff that go out of the way to make sure the community is taken care we come first
  8. ozillex
    ozillex
    5/5,
    The server is really enjoyable and have really good player too even if sometimes is a little laggy
  9. Godman696969
    Godman696969
    5/5,
    This server is perfect. Great community and no lag
  10. Crittles124
    Crittles124
    5/5,
    The server can be a bit laggy from time to time, but the community and staff completely make up for it.