Search results

  1. F

    [1.10.2] Sprout

    The hammer over the door was part of Immersive Engineering. A blacksmith's building (which they probably mean armor smith) is a building which has a thatched roof, and a grindstone outside. The smith will be standing just outside the building.
  2. F

    Mod Chain

    Minestones, for being by the same author. Hahah, now you need to look it up.
  3. F

    1001 things to do in modded minecraft

    1017. Be a dirty hobo 1018. Have villagers fight back when you attack them
  4. F

    The Lost Cities: new RFTools Dimension type

    I know, right? But I'm told it's happening, and I look forward to it.
  5. F

    The Lost Cities: new RFTools Dimension type

    I think nether cities would be quite interesting to explore. Especially considering the multiple levels and floating platforms that the nether is known for. I'm getting impatient for an explanation of the commands I see for lost cities when I use /help, and the JSON asset system. Basically, I'm...
  6. F

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    Well, in the case of the 1.10 mod, they allow flint tools instead of wood, using sticks from leaves. But in the case of the pack I'm making in 1.11, villagers are more common than trees, and though tools are very expensive and money is very hard to come by I want to make the tools necessary to...
  7. F

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    I wanted to make it so that you couldn't punch wood to get the block, in 1.11.2, but it turns out that the mods that allow that stopped getting developed, and the most recent version came out over a year ago for 1.10.2; and the one 1.11.2 mod that I found that can change harvest levels of blocks...
  8. F

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    Cool! Um, well I kind of want it configurable (possibly with a simple script), but if I can't have that then I can explain what exactly I want: I want MCA.EntityHuman (Minecraft Comes Alive villagers) to have an 85% chance of being hostile towards players, and a 5% chance of being hostile...
  9. F

    [1.10.2] Sprout

    Hmm. Heart crystals needing monasteries was in the 0.8.0 change log, but it is true that there is little indication in game about that until you find a monastery.
  10. F

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    Specifically I want to be able to make a percentage of villagers (Either Vanilla or Minecraft Comes Alive) hostile towards players. Since the modded ones do have attacks for self defense (albeit weak ones), I think that one would be possible in that case.
  11. F

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    The ability to add/remove Hostility of a mob towards other entities (in defined groups or individual groups). Configurable per mob. EG, give villagers a 60% chance of being hostile towards players, give zombies a 20% chance to not be hostile towards players and villagers, give bats a 20% chance...
  12. F

    [1.10.2] Sprout

    ATG - Alternate Terrain Gen is the "purer" world type, the one that Phoenix recommends. However, if your computer can't handle ATG then Normal is acceptable.
  13. F

    [1.10.2] Sprout

    Current status: Released!
  14. F

    The Lost Cities: new RFTools Dimension type

    This... this basically fulfills 70% of the first post I ever made in Suggest mods for creation here - nay, in this entire forum.
  15. F

    Mod Chain

    Immersive Floofs Because it's also an add-on for Immersive Engineering, letting you make a gun from IE parts that when it shoots players turns them into furries.
  16. F

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    Or a Call of Cthulhu mod where you can raise the Elder Gods out of the sea?
  17. F

    [1.10.2] Sprout

    IIRC, it actually already has Mine Colonies
  18. F

    Mod Chain

    Open Modular Turrets Ninja'd, let me edit in a proper response Thut's Elevators ;) Cyberware is actually where I was aiming with that, so it's not tangential at all.
  19. F

    Mod Chain

    Modular Power Armor
  20. F

    [1.10.2] Sprout

    What Riddle says is correct. There is a somewhat limited group with access to the alpha right now, that being those subscribed to ThePheonixLodge or ItsLewdicolo on twitch.tv; possibly ThePheonixLodge has made it available in other locations as well, but those are the ones I know of. It's being...