Comments on Profile Post by techno156

1. Technician
    Technician
    Have done, bad experience.
    May 31, 2013
  2. Technician
    Technician
    Probably should elaborate on it, but it was not a good year. Or, technically it was a day. Let me just tell you, the year 6890 is.. interesting.
    May 31, 2013
  3. techno156
    techno156
    Really? I'll have to poke around there sometime. :P (I've done a little temporal work myself. :P) I could say the same about what happened when I showed a (running) laptop to people in the 'Dark Ages' :P let's just say, that it isn't called dark for nothing... Well, I can put you in my book now. :)
    Jun 1, 2013
  4. techno156
    techno156
    What I meant about the dark ages was that the people who live there don't take very well to glowing LCD Screens with animations on them. :P (I narrowly escaped being burnt at the stake... >.>)
    Jun 1, 2013
  5. Technician
    Technician
    That's never fun. I've only ever taken one brief trip to the past, and met Genghis Khan. Lovely fellow.
    Jun 1, 2013
  6. techno156
    techno156
    XD. Well, everyone is lovely until they're not. :P
    Jun 2, 2013
  7. Technician
    Technician
    Yeah...
    Jun 2, 2013
  8. techno156
    techno156
    Hm... I visited 6890 AD yesterday... I had a feeling that you meddled with something really big there that you shouldn't have. :P
    Jun 3, 2013
  9. Technician
    Technician
    Politics and Science shouldn't meld as they did there.
    Jun 7, 2013
  10. techno156
    techno156
    Well, you most likely didn't help. XD
    Jun 8, 2013
  11. Technician
    Technician
    Have you been to the year 1764? Brazil has this weird temporal disturbance and I've been meaning to track it down but it's not easily done.
    Jun 8, 2013
  12. Technician
    Technician
    AKA, I'm too lazy to do it right now
    Jun 8, 2013
  13. techno156
    techno156
    Ah, I'll take care of that in a bit. Any ideas on the cause?
    Jun 8, 2013
  14. techno156
    techno156
    I have concerns about the year 1672, so if you can keep your eye on that, that'l be good. :)
    Jun 8, 2013
  15. Technician
    Technician
    So what's your favorite planet?
    Jun 8, 2013
  16. techno156
    techno156
    1764 Brazil... The temporal disturbance was created by an impending meteor strike that was a couple of milennia early... or is it late?
    Jun 9, 2013
  17. techno156
    techno156
    Since I ran out of space: My personal favourite planet would be Ailuria. Very pretty place, some very interesting tech there, and the inhabitants are nice too, as sentient beings go. They have their own defences, although I do sometimes worry about what may happen if the Earth Military got a hold of their tech...
    Jun 9, 2013
  18. techno156
    techno156
    Ran out again. :P :They're a curious lot, so it's bound to happen eventually, but it'd help stop an interplanetary war if people weren't so concerned about conquering. :P
    Jun 9, 2013
  19. Technician
    Technician
    Alluria? You mean 564002631924 from Point 18239456? I know the planet, just not the people. Also did you contend with that meteor strike? I was going to visit Rome today.
    Jun 9, 2013
  20. techno156
    techno156
    Pretty much. I diverted the meteor strike (thankfully) elsewhere, where it as intended to go. Have fun in Rome. Just beware of the Crusades. o/ Oh yes, and the people calling you a heathen/demon. :P
    Jun 10, 2013
  21. Technician
    Technician
    Ugh, back again from it and it was AWFUL. Caught between Celts and Romans. I got a bit too early. So I tried again and landed in England, just in time for the plague and some "soiled" water was on my head.
    Jun 10, 2013
  22. techno156
    techno156
    XD. I never taught you, or gave you the materials to make a portable forcefield, did I?

Also, did a check, and wrong planet. :P It's AILURIA not ALLURIA, they're neighbours, so it's kinda hard to tell. :P (Twin planets I think?)
    Jun 10, 2013
  23. techno156
    techno156
    I'll just go get the stuff.. *poof* Let's see... we'll need one of these... one of...*screech* and finally one of th- *bang*. *poof* Here we are..
    Jun 10, 2013
  24. Technician
    Technician
    I don't know if I can accept that. Not because I don't want to but because my.. time travel isn't exactly "reliable". Some of the circuits exploded the other day and I was trapped on Galius 5 (the moon) for like, a week. I managed to get it operable for a couple of minutes to get home. Still ain't in top condition.
    Jun 10, 2013
  25. Technician
    Technician
    We can meet in 1672 and figure out that crazy thing. I tried to figure out what was going on it blasted me to 335 AD
    Jun 10, 2013
  26. techno156
    techno156
    Hm... Did you mistake the C-4 for insulation again? :P I'll get it fixed sometime later today. :)
    Jun 10, 2013
  27. Technician
    Technician
    No.. not again.. How do you time travel may I ask?
    Jun 10, 2013
  28. techno156
    techno156
    Erm... I combine things... :P Usually I just use *classfied*, but *top secret* also works too. :) I think I've got your thing fixed, I'll just see if I can find a proton tube lying around. :P
    Jun 10, 2013
  29. Technician
    Technician
    I got machine for time travelling. It exists in a pocket dimension. I like going to different times and picking up some technology and fiddling with it.
    Jun 10, 2013
  30. techno156
    techno156
    Fair enough. I just made a starship out of alternate dimensional scrap. :P I pick things up and add them along the way. Here's that proton tube. :) That should get you more or less stable, make sure that it isn't touching the electron tube, but it touching the Neutron tube is fine. :P Beware of exploding those things next time. XD They're not always too easy to find. :P
    Jun 11, 2013
  31. Technician
    Technician
    *comes out from the tangle of wires* The other day I had to make a scanner from toothbrush, a printer and a blender. Oh, I had a calculator too. I still have it if you wanna see....
    Jun 11, 2013
  32. techno156
    techno156
    Cool. :P I'd show you my time device, but looking laterally at non-Euclidean space appears to do funny things to most people's minds. :P I've been working on a central base for us to work in, and perhaps to recruit. We'll have to see. :)
    Jun 12, 2013
  33. Technician
    Technician
    I once went for a ride in a parallel universe. Just'about made my eyes rip out of their sockets but I got a cool bit of technology from it. My Trans-universal manipulator is toast now. Also, I'm not sure I'd stop by a base too often, very very busy you know, saving people hunting things.
    Jun 12, 2013
  34. techno156
    techno156
    Eh, the base is simply a good way, either as a refueling stop/shop, whatever. :P Depending on the type of manipulator, it should be relatively easy to fix, unless it's biological... then, I have no idea. XD Also, a good tip is to wear a helmet/goggles when traipsing in Parallel 'verses. I've been to a few parallels myself. I did some poking around in them, and it turns out that I'm an anomaly. o.O
    Jun 13, 2013
  35. Technician
    Technician
    My entire ship is sort of biological. Think like nanobots attaching to any thing I add to her, then slowly merging it with the system. But yeah the Trans-Universal Manipulator isn't biological but I think the Reversal controller snapped.
    Jun 13, 2013
  36. techno156
    techno156
    Hm... A reversal controller... Those are the tube thingos aren't they? Yeah, your typical reversal controller doesn't like parallels very much, as there's nothing to reverse. Of course, you could simply bypass the controller whenever you decided to parallel.
    Jun 14, 2013
  37. techno156
    techno156
    My ship is perhaps somewhat less than biological, and somewhat old (ancient, according to the planet it started from). But I did build it from scratch, so I'm attached. :P If you see a rather bulky ship that looks a bit like a people mover from earth, except a bit larger, and travelling at impossible speeds, that's probably mine. :P You can also recognise it by how my propulsion works. XD
    Jun 14, 2013
  38. Technician
    Technician
    I saw that the other day on.. ah.. Eletrin? I can't quite remember. Yeah, the controller does stop me from floating in to parellel universes if I stumble upon a crack in the universe.
    Jun 14, 2013
  39. techno156
    techno156
    Oh, ok. Although, it'd probably work better coming back from a mirror universe. :P So that's what you see the name as? Or was it set to that... :P I can never tell. XD My ship itself has no name, it's just that. But I did put a screen on the surface, to give it a false name, so I didn't get pulled over for suspicious flight. :P And I can't remember the name of your craft. :P
    Jun 15, 2013
  40. techno156
    techno156
    Well, we have a base now. :P Just the remnants of a former orbit station, which I patched up. :) It's quite a nice place, actually, and shares similar characteristics to your ship. :P So far, it has a roof, walls, windows, an FF and a Mailbox. :P Oh, and a computer. I plan on adding more, but stop by ever once in a while. :P
    Jun 15, 2013
  41. Technician
    Technician
    My ship LOOKS like a ship but that's a illusion shield. The actual thing is about human size, with two flat things on top that overseed the roof a bit. Because it exists in a pocket dimension so space isn't as much as a issue,
    Jun 15, 2013
  42. techno156
    techno156
    Fair enough. :P It's a seamless illusion (Personally, I don't use the things, so.) Have you ever thought of simply using the space a tesseract offers? It saves the whole pocket dimension thing, as Pocket Dimension failiures are quite spectacular. When a tesseract fails, the thing simply expands into 3D space. XD
    Jun 16, 2013
  43. techno156
    techno156
    Hm... I hope you don't object to steam power... That's pretty much what's powering that orbit station at the moment. :P
    Jun 17, 2013
  44. Technician
    Technician
    My dimension locked up, sorry I've been gone. I don't object to steam power. Just hurl the pollution into a different universe :P

I don't like Tesseracts because of the boringness of it. I love explosions and stuff man. I do. Also, my ship has a "backup" Just in case :P
    Jun 23, 2013