Comments on Profile Post by Gideonseymour

1. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    this rage is kind of boiling over in me right now and being angry isn't a feeling i'm used to.
    Sep 10, 2017
  2. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    but i'm like angry. really angry.
    Sep 10, 2017
  3. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    tfox and ftb basically fucked me over. i only worked for them a while, but they had me make two packs.
    Sep 10, 2017
  4. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    one they stole all my creative freedom from, and released it. it came out really shitty no surprise.
    Sep 10, 2017
  5. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    the other they shut down development for without even telling me. i had to find out from a news post like everyone else.
    Sep 10, 2017
  6. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    and then they didn't accept my resignation for literal months.
    Sep 10, 2017
  7. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    this is the part that really pisses me off: when i posted my own resignation, they moved which forum it was in to limit visibility.
    Sep 10, 2017
  8. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    it used to be in FTB news. Then they moved it to general discussion because it "didn't fit." by that, they mean it made them look bad.
    Sep 10, 2017
  9. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    they took my experience and minimized it. it was a fucking horrible thing to do. really fucking horrible.
    Sep 10, 2017
  10. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    and i know, i have no reason to post this now. it has been over a year and i don't do minecraft stuff anymore.
    Sep 10, 2017
  11. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    but the truth is i've been sitting here being really angry for hours on end and i need to vent somewhere.
    Sep 10, 2017
  12. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    and you know the worst part? @tfox83 over there basically cheated me out of real actual money.
    Sep 10, 2017
  13. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    and it is just a basically voice agreement that is not legally binding (like the McDonald's brothers' handshake deal)
    Sep 10, 2017
  14. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    but tfox told me that i'd get every few rounds of curse points they got from the FTB packs. i never saw any of that.
    Sep 10, 2017
  15. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    and yeah, no proof, but it does seem really horrible, right? like curse points are actual money.
    Sep 10, 2017
  16. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    like they profited off of my work and i never got the money they said i would. it means nothing now, but it was horrible for FTB to do that.
    Sep 10, 2017