Comments on Profile Post by Talonos

1. CaptPanda
    CaptPanda
    Heh, sounds good, although I dunno why it has to be just us, why not do a public release? testing?
    Sep 25, 2014
  2. Talonos
    Talonos
    Yes. I've noticed the minecraft community can be really critical. Then I got invited to the secret conversation between only members of jampacked, and everybody is all nice and joking and wishing each other happy birthday and stuff. I'll make my first release where my modpack will get constructive criticism instead of flames, thankyouverymuch. The release after *that* will be public.
    Sep 27, 2014
  3. CaptPanda
    CaptPanda
    Ah, fair enough. I generally wouldn't think that people here wouldn't be as critical as they would on the tekkit forums, I've been there before and it's definitely survival of the thickest skinned out there. Say, when you want your pack tested, why not post it on the convo? I'm sure we can all give you some help there, plus I'm about to have much less time due to university starting.
    Sep 27, 2014
  4. Talonos
    Talonos
    Yeah, that was actually the plan. The convo is probably the second most friendly place I've seen in the minecraft community. (The first being the Thaumic Tinkerer IRC chatroom, surprisingly enough.)
    Sep 28, 2014
  5. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    NOBODY TOLD ME THIS EXISTED

I AM EXCITED
    Oct 6, 2014