[1.7.10] After End [ALPHA][HQM][Spaceblock - sorta]

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one that talks to themselves aloud?
Don't worry, I am literally unable to do any programming without muttering to myself

*why isn't this working. What the hell, this should be working. This DEFINATELY should work... Wait, it works now. Why does it work now? WTF*

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, I am literally unable to do any programming without muttering to myself

*why isn't this working. What the hell, this should be working. This DEFINATELY should work... Wait, it works now. Why does it work now? WTF*
I only mutter when working with websites, because I don't like them :p
With Java it's flat out shouting "WHY THE F*** WON'T YOU WOR- oh, that's a , not a ."

Plenty of people mumble to themselves to guide themselves through what they're doing, myself included.
I don't mumble...

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I kinda feel dumb.
I have walked around this reactor for 5 minutes now and can't figure out how to add fuel. I don't see an insertion block. Is there any other way to add fuel?
Or am I not supposed to get power running at first?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I kinda feel dumb.
I have walked around this reactor for 5 minutes now and can't figure out how to add fuel. I don't see an insertion block. Is there any other way to add fuel?
Or am I not supposed to get power running at first?
*cough* there's 2 caches... one has the output (cyanite), so what MUST the other one be?

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
*cough* there's 2 caches... one has the output (cyanite), so what MUST the other one be?
Yeah, I thought so too at first. But my yellowrium has been sitting there the whole time... WAIT. damn it. I think I accidently right-clicked it with my stone sword.... any way to get stuff out? :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I thought so too at first. But my yellowrium has been sitting there the whole time... WAIT. damn it. I think I accidently right-clicked it with my stone sword.... any way to get stuff out? :p
Yeah, access the transfer node below it, by any means necessary :p

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I ran the cables to the oxygen generator. But it seems to be pretty bad at producing oxygen. Any room I try to seal runs out of oxygen in seconds. Do more leave blocks produce more oxygen? Does it have a radius? Or do I need TONS of those generators?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I ran the cables to the oxygen generator. But it seems to be pretty bad at producing oxygen. Any room I try to seal runs out of oxygen in seconds. Do more leave blocks produce more oxygen? Does it have a radius? Or do I need TONS of those generators?
You need tonnes of the generators. Oxygen seals are crap, oxygen bubble distributors are way better :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

My tipp:
Disable all the seals and for the beginning use only the "Oxygen Compressor" to refill your oxygen-tanks.
Using the seal in the beginning is pretty impossible :D

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
My tipp:
Disable all the seals and for the beginning use only the "Oxygen Compressor" to refill your oxygen-tanks.
Using the seal in the beginning is pretty impossible :D
It's about possible to sustain the bubble distributor in the center, but I wouldn't expect people to want to do that... although it's not the worst idea I have ever come up with ;)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
It's about possible to sustain the bubble distributor in the center, but I wouldn't expect people to want to do that... although it's not the worst idea I have ever come up with ;)

Ah... maybe I didn't look too well there, I thought it was just another of these seal-things xD
(Really looking forward to play it more, at the moment Let it End takes most of my minecraft time :p)

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
In your head?

Am I the only one that talks to themselves aloud? (people on the bus think I am crazy, but who cares about them :p)

I talk to myself, a lot, people think I'm insane, and they're probably right, but idc...

So uh, is this now, or when will it be, ready for multiplayer, do you think?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I talk to myself, a lot, people think I'm insane, and they're probably right, but idc...

So uh, is this now, or when will it be, ready for multiplayer, do you think?
Well it can be played multiplayer, but for now you would have to remove the client side only mods (waila, journey map, I think there's more)

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
In your head?

Am I the only one that talks to themselves aloud? (people on the bus think I am crazy, but who cares about them :p)
I totally do that people are always like "Who are you talking to?" I talk to myself a little to much some times.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Well, as soon as this pack is more functionally multiplayer-enabled (working server download, less SMP bugs), I'll hold off on streaming it, might even just hold off streaming until I get my mic, but who knows?