Updating edited modpack

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone please explain the procedure of updating and edited modpack? Using Infinity I've added a few and removed JourneyMap and when I update the changes are reverted.

This is easy to fix, what is incredibly annoying is that my config changes get reverted as well. Specifically AromaBackup which changed the location of my backup and I lost a weeks worth of progress.

I change configs on the fly as I play to suite me so I've no idea what else has reverted.

Any way around this? I'm sure there is I'm just being daft.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
You just need to back up your custom configs and copy them back in after update.

I think the logic behind wiping unknown ones is that it rules out the people who could go, "OMG there are these files in my config folder why didn't FTB auto-remove them they've broke my game" or somethin.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
You just need to back up your custom configs and copy them back in after update.

I think the logic behind wiping unknown ones is that it rules out the people who could go, "OMG there are these files in my config folder why didn't FTB auto-remove them they've broke my game" or somethin.

Well duh! Haha thanx;)