Whitelist Server Blues-Craft | Infinity 1.2.0 | White-List | Grief Protection |Keep Items on death | Essentials |24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiloran7
why i love minecraft: helps kill my free time which i have loads of.
whats my favorite mod: bloodmagic probley but i wanna look into all of them
Why do you want to join the crafters: This looks like a good server so i figured id give it a try.
Whats the main rule: Have fun till you go crazy (my spin on it o/ )

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiloran7
why i love minecraft: helps kill my free time which i have loads of.
whats my favorite mod: bloodmagic probley but i wanna look into all of them
Why do you want to join the crafters: This looks like a good server so i figured id give it a try.
Whats the main rule: Have fun till you go crazy (my spin on it o/ )
Added Come Join

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : Ravara
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I play since tekkit classic (1.2.5) and love modded minecraft - and was also admin on a server, so, i have a really good idea on how things work server-side and what to do to avoid ANY problem
Builder/Miner Or Both : Not a good Designer but i do both =)

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Ravara
Why you love minecraft? : Because you can find really nice communities and have tons of fun with mods, making the game the way you want =)
Whats your favourite mod? : Hard question... i think it's Thermal expansion pretty much because it covers all the basic needs =)
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Because it sounds like a really cool community to make part of and make new friends
Whats the main rule? : Have fun! =)

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : unseennote
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I'm mainly good with mods such as Thaumcraft and Botania, I dabble in things like Thermal Expansion.
Builder/Miner Or Both : I prefer to mine, as I'm not a great builder, but I'll build something once in a while.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to make a notation:

When two "servers" have the exact same IP, they are the same server. This means you get one listing, not two.

These two server threads have thus been merged. You folks decide if the details in the OP are how you want it, but don't make any more threads for one server.

Thanks.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Ravara
Why you love minecraft? : Because you can find really nice communities and have tons of fun with mods, making the game the way you want =)
Whats your favourite mod? : Hard question... i think it's Thermal expansion pretty much because it covers all the basic needs =)
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Because it sounds like a really cool community to make part of and make new friends
Whats the main rule? : Have fun! =)
Minecraft Name : unseennote
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I'm mainly good with mods such as Thaumcraft and Botania, I dabble in things like Thermal Expansion.
Builder/Miner Or Both : I prefer to mine, as I'm not a great builder, but I'll build something once in a while.
Both Added

widmox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : widmox
Why you love minecraft? : the possibilities in a sandbox games are great, you can do anything you want there :)
Whats your favourite mod? : Applied energistics 2 and Tconstruct
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Have fun with others, and play on a multiplayer server
Whats the main rule? : Having fun :)

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : widmox
Why you love minecraft? : the possibilities in a sandbox games are great, you can do anything you want there :)
Whats your favourite mod? : Applied energistics 2 and Tconstruct
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Have fun with others, and play on a multiplayer server
Whats the main rule? : Having fun :)
Added Have fun

BoyOnFire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : BoyOnFire
Why you love minecraft? : There are no limits to you imagination
Whats your favourite mod? : Locker, openblocks and industrial craft 2, also botania
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I would like to see how good is the server, maybe I stay perm. :)
Whats the main rule? : To have fun!

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : BoyOnFire
Why you love minecraft? : There are no limits to you imagination
Whats your favourite mod? : Locker, openblocks and industrial craft 2, also botania
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I would like to see how good is the server, maybe I stay perm. :)
Whats the main rule? : To have fun!
Added

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starlight
Why you love minecraft: I love it because it is very creative!
Whats your favorite mod: Applied Energistics!
Why do you want to join the crafters: To be able to play with great people!
Whats the main rule: Have fun , if you are not having fun why play ?

Last edited:

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starlight
Why you love minecraft: I love it because it is very creative!
Whats your favorite mod: Applied Energistics!
Why do you want to join the crafters: To be able to play with great people!
Whats the main rule: Have fun , if you are not having fun why play ?
Added , Starlight will be the last person we will be accepting for now sorry if you could not get in .

robrechtvb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : rtcbossche
Why you love minecraft? : In this game you have a lot of freedom! And you'll never get borred playing it !
Whats your favourite mod? : Applied energestic2
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I'm looking for a server with a nice community, and have fun in the first place!
Whats the main rule? : To have a good time with other people!

bobby99917

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: bobby99917
Experience: Know allot about normal minecraft and about the mod thaumcraft.
Job: Thaumcraft Mage and Engineer

thehalfchink

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : cheesey87
Why you love minecraft? : Freedom of expression; mindless mining; exploring new mods
Whats your favourite mod? : EnderIO
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Seems like a friendly, mature community.
Whats the main rule? : Have fun.

XprototomX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : mollythedog1234
Why you love minecraft? : Its just a fun and relaxing game to play and is most of the time friendly.
Whats your favourite mod? : I love magic and machine mods which you can progress on.
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I'm looking for a friendly and good server and yours looks like that :)
Whats the main rule? : No griefing, if you do you will be permanently band

Ken Tole

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is BeboBobo and i would like to join your family. I am 46 and i have played on numerous modded servers. The server i am currently head admin on is shutting down due to lack of funds so i am looking for a new home. I know alot about mods but there is also alot i dont know and I am eager to learn. I tend to favor the Tech mods but i have dabbled in magic as well. I love to build and mine so if you have an open slot i would love to join.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : cheesey87
Why you love minecraft? : Freedom of expression; mindless mining; exploring new mods
Whats your favourite mod? : EnderIO
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Seems like a friendly, mature community.
Whats the main rule? : Have fun.
IGN : mollythedog1234
Why you love minecraft? : Its just a fun and relaxing game to play and is most of the time friendly.
Whats your favourite mod? : I love magic and machine mods which you can progress on.
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I'm looking for a friendly and good server and yours looks like that :)
Whats the main rule? : No griefing, if you do you will be permanently band
Hello my name is BeboBobo and i would like to join your family. I am 46 and i have played on numerous modded servers. The server i am currently head admin on is shutting down due to lack of funds so i am looking for a new home. I know alot about mods but there is also alot i dont know and I am eager to learn. I tend to favor the Tech mods but i have dabbled in magic as well. I love to build and mine so if you have an open slot i would love to join.
You three will be added as we just upgraded the ram :)