Whitelist Server Feed the Derp! :3|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the Derp! :3|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|New

A%20base.png

This server is a dedicated whitelist server. Everything here is made in survival mode.
The only time admins are in creative mode, is to fix a major rule violation.

Max Online Members: 25
Total Registered Members: 20 (and comming to a close)

To be whitelisted, you must read the rules and answer a few questions

Oil%20Refinery.png

!RULES!
~No Nukes. Period. TNT is fine for mining purposes only.
~Don't touch others belongings (if it looks like another player's, don't touch it).
~Must be pre-approved for portal gun.
~Nuclear reactors must be inspected before use.
~Don't build close to another player, without permisssion from them.
~No weather controlling machines (rain machine).
~No mega-lag inducing operations without warning to a site admin (This means quarries[turtles are optimal]).
~No chunck/world loader w/o admin permissions.
~No purposly severly-induced flux levels.
~Pranks are pranks, not griefing and stealing.
~No destroying/dismantling of other player's machines/operations.
~No purposly corrupting the world (google frequently what may).
~Help people in need.
~Ask for help if needed.
~And overall, have respect for others.

1st Violation - Warning Kick
2nd Violation - Temp. Ban
3rd Violation - Eviction from Server (Appeals must be written and examined by all admins for possible re-acceptance)

:mad: Punishments can be changed as necessary:mad:

One%20of%20our%20Villiages.png

NECESSARY::confused:
MUST HAVE A SKYPE ACCOUNT, and add owner on skype (dr2bporter)

!Questions! (For acceptance purposes only)
1. What is your In-game Name:
2. What is your timezone:
3. What is your Skype:
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):
5. Age Group: Below 12, 12-14, 15-17, or 18+
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp:

Volcano.png

~Admin's List~
1. dockument (Youtube: SpartansOfLeviathan) Keep up with the channel for future events Skype: dr2bporter
2. Lt_Phantom (Youtube: LtPhantom11) Skype: dakotaoligario

:cool: <Other Information>:cool:
-Hard difficulty
-IP: 68.46.51.1:25583

3%20Mile%20Island%20Nuclear%20Reactor.png

jup331

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome pictures Lt_Phantom, those are some of my favorite sites in the server so far. :)

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: DrPhant0m
3. What is your Skype:carlos.viana29
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: find ftb makes the most fun when playing together, makes it easier to do bigger project and also, the more people the better the ideas the group has

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:OracleFish
2. What is your timezone:GMT +2 hours
3. What is your Skype:xdezingzz
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):7am-4pm
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: Well, I want to play on this server because it looks very nice, I like the rules and the most important is that I want to meet new friends and discover FTB Mindcrack pack with others!

myfrontlawn

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: myfrontlawn
2. What is your timezone: EST
3. What is your Skype: myfrontlawn
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): i got school on weekdays basically anytime after 2:30 pm.
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: always wanted to play ftb with people cuz its more fun :D

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
@All above. I see no issues with accepting you, but I must wait for jup331's reply. As soon as he gives the OK, I will whitelist you :)

jup331

Jul 29, 2019
I give an okay, make sure you abide by all rules, and please accept an incoming contact request on skype from dr2bporter (all three of you)

MikeJ

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: ___Jones___ (3 _ before and after)
3. What is your Skype: Michael.jones1145111
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 6PM-12PM, sometimes during the day
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: want to play ftb with others. been looking for a new server.

just saw the new question Age Group 18+

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: Ashen92
3. What is your Skype: ash.b92
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 4pm - 12am
5. Age Group: 18+ (20)
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I'm looking for a new server to play on. Find some cool people to hang out with :D

Aznm0nkie

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: Aznm0nkie
3. What is your Skype: Aznm0nkie
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 3 Pm-Anytime (Also depends how much work i have)
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: My friend told me to sign up to play with him (myfrontlawn)

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:The_king_99
2. What is your timezone:GMT/BST
3. What is your Skype:dont have one at the moment is that a problem?
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):I think weekdays:11am-2pm weekends 6am+
5. Age Group: 12-14
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp:Im looking for a server with a good community to play on

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget, you must add dr2bporter on skype to play.[DOUBLEPOST=1358549315][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. What is your In-game Name: Ashen92
3. What is your Skype: ash.b92
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 4pm - 12am
5. Age Group: 18+ (20)
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I'm looking for a new server to play on. Find some cool people to hang out with :D

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1358549346][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. What is your In-game Name: myfrontlawn
3. What is your Skype: myfrontlawn
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): i got school on weekdays basically anytime after 2:30 pm.
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: always wanted to play ftb with people cuz its more fun :D

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1358549392][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. What is your In-game Name: DrPhant0m
3. What is your Skype:carlos.viana29
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: find ftb makes the most fun when playing together, makes it easier to do bigger project and also, the more people the better the ideas the group has

Accepted

diegoroberts99

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:diegoroberts99
2. What is your timezone: MST
3. What is your Skype: diegodadog99
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): from 5-11 on weekdays and all day on weekends
5. Age Group:12-14 (13)
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: i belong to a server already and it has had issues lately so i will play on this one as well and i know a lot about ftb and a very kind to everyone

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: Aznm0nkie
3. What is your Skype: Aznm0nkie
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 3 Pm-Anytime (Also depends how much work i have)
5. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: My friend told me to sign up to play with him (myfrontlawn)

Accepted

Micro035

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: Micro035
3. What is your Skype: ryan_waddle
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis: Usually 3pm - 9pm
5. Age Group: 15-17
6. Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I'v been playing a lot of single player and have been really enjoying it but wanted to join a server. Seems like a very FUN server!