Casual Server BlastOff server, version 1.2.7, casual and no whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I just launched a server to host the Blast Off mod-pack. This is a casual server for a few players who want to play with me co-operatively, or who want to compete in their own party.

This runs on a dedicated server hosted in Germany and has decent hardware; Intel Xeon E3-1270 v3 and 32GB RAM spread across three FTB servers.

The server IP is:
blast.the-beast-unleashed.com

Or if that doesn't work:
the-beast-unleashed.com:25625

Check the server message of the day for the version of the BlastOff modpack you need to use.

After arriving at the server spawnpoint, stand on the pressure plate in order to teleport to the starting area. The pressure plate will also give you an electric bow, paper sword and bedrock facade. You will need to hand these in for the initial quests.

Look forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,
__Sirloin__

Last edited:

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Where do we get electric bow and stuff for quest, also can't turn server quest in.

Hey, when you stood on the pressure plate at spawn, you should have received the electric bow, paper sword and a bedrock cover for the server quest. If you need I can spawn these items in for you.