My Mekanism Noobiness

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
KZEFzwo.png

This is my first time playing with mekanism, I'm pretty sure there has to be some other way of doing things than this. Lol. I mean I'm just autoexporting to the chest and taking it out of there and putting it into the next machine. Which works. I just feel like there is a way to just move it from one machine to the next.
Also I'm using this modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902
Not technically FTB just looking for some explanation :D its a really cool mod from how much I've used it. I <3 the windmills.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
there is a way to move them from one machine to the next, just line them all up the way you want they can go in and out from any side. but you need to set the export and import colors right. and need to make sure the input side is set also

Mek is a very awesome mod. these machines are one of the best ore processing machines i have seen. and the triple is ore processing is very balanced IMO

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving it so far and I love the smelting factories. They are the best. And windmills man.
One gripe.. The universal cables transport a dismal amount of RF especially in comparison to the Ender IO conduits which are cheaper and the base RF transport is like 5,000 and the diamond ones from Mek are like 3,000 or somethin. But they are universal.. So I guess, idk. Lol. Cool mod though.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
the UE Cables are now glitchy i almost have a feeling other mod authors are almsot making them not compatial with there mods and its not the MEK authors fault. but yes you can Use ender io cables. sadle with RF no longer playing friendly with UE cables the mek energy cubes dont play nice any more with other mods RF cables. but ener IO batters are good also

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I'm loving it so far and I love the smelting factories. They are the best. And windmills man.
One gripe.. The universal cables transport a dismal amount of RF especially in comparison to the Ender IO conduits which are cheaper and the base RF transport is like 5,000 and the diamond ones from Mek are like 3,000 or somethin. But they are universal.. So I guess, idk. Lol. Cool mod though.

Actually the amount each individual cable can transport is added together for the whole cable network. I can't remember the exact number but suppose basic universal cable can transfer 200 RF/t, a network made of two pieces of basic universal cable can transport 400RF/t, 5 pieces could transport 1000RF/t.

As for your original question, have a look at this.