Werewolf - Amnesiacs - Signup Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
In the meantime it might be worthwhile to keep an eye on the current game for a feel of how it runs.

This one's a bit of a mess because the GM decided to hand out roles basically randomly. What a cluster%%%% :p

As cheese pointed out, I screwed up my own point here. Corrected below.

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
In the meantime it might be worthwhile to keep an eye on the current game for a feel of how it runs.

This one's a bit of a mess because the GM decided to hand out roles basically randomly. What a cluster%%%%
You kind of said that wrong. All games have roles handed out randomly.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I thought bachman did, but you need to fulfill the secret win condition to find it out.
That's not random from his side, but its still random from our side. WIthout knowing the secret condition, our ability to determine roles is governed by random activities.

If I've hypothetically determined my role by now, its not through any clever effort, but rather triggering a hidden rule and finding out after the fact that I accomplished something.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
That's not random from his side, but its still random from our side. WIthout knowing the secret condition, our ability to determine roles is governed by random activities.

If I've hypothetically determined my role by now, its not through any clever effort, but rather triggering a hidden rule and finding out after the fact that I accomplished something.
Yeah me neither xD

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
"MEANWHILE in a parallel universe where there is no light:
-Did you see that?
-Nope.
-Yeah, me neither."