RoC and BC problems

JarAxe

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a problem. I put latest RotaryCraft V3d together with Buildcraft 6.3.4, I get this when I'm trying to start a game: "Shutting down server..." "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated."

I'm only getting this problem when trying to start a game with RoC and BC together. If I remove one of them, game starts without a hitch, and both of them works fine without the other. I don't wanna have to choose between RoC and BC though. I've tried multiple possible solutions without any luck. Is there a fix for this?

And yes. DragonAPI V3d is also installed.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
It is dragonapi or rotary craft, don't remember now. It is looking for the MJ api for the converter engine.

Reactions: Padfoote

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to add a config option to disable the converter engines from even loading to avoid something like this in the future?

For the few of us that try to stay on the latest release of mods, would help as a temp work around while waiting for an update.

I currently have about 9 mods in my pack waiting to update for this reason.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Would it be possible to add a config option to disable the converter engines from even loading to avoid something like this in the future?

For the few of us that try to stay on the latest release of mods, would help as a temp work around while waiting for an update.

I currently have about 9 mods in my pack waiting to update for this reason.
That would not have fixed this.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Go in to the Dragon API Jar via some unzipping program. Find the Buildcraft folder and delete the API folder in there.

You may need to do this for other mods too. Earlier versions of dragonAPI crashed whenever I tried to do a Thaumcraft infusion.

You can do all that orrrr you can update. Trust me, just updating is easier then asking for backwards compatibility features and config options.