[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
I set up automatic camel pack refiling station with Steve's Factory Manager. The problem is that SFM in crafting is destroying empty bottles while they should be given back (I did set chest for leftovers). Any ideas what can I use in crafting instead of SFM? AE is too far to reach at my point.

BTW it's taking off camel pack from my chest and put it back too ^^

Last edited:

enfeugoman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem hosting a server on my computer i keep running into this error.
Code.png

Can someone please figure out what this means?

Fladea

Jul 29, 2019
I made a really easy way to kill wither bosses,

I build an isolation cube (5X5X5, with obsidian, hardned glss and dark glss) in the middle the space necessary to spawn the wb, and an little gap to shot him with the needlegun
and he stayed trapped
:D
I wanna know if he was supposed to stay traped inside?or not?

Spiv5

Jul 29, 2019
Any noob guides out their? I have salt water, me and my mate are both dying, and he is constantly dying from dehydration

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
I set up automatic camel pack refiling station with Steve's Factory Manager. The problem is that SFM in crafting is destroying empty bottles while they should be given back (I did set chest for leftovers). Any ideas what can I use in crafting instead of SFM? AE is too far to reach at my point.

I hear Steve's Factory Manager is a hungry dude. He gets so hungry that he starts eating bottles. They need to pay him better. He seems to do it on a regular basis to everyone though when they hire him for bottling duties.

On a more serious note, maybe check out some Landstryder videos on youtube. Believe he had a set-up. I'd link it but I can't remember which one it was:(

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
The beginning of the game is the most difficult until you get trees going and use the leaves in a barrel to get water (iirc). It's ok to die a few times / restart at the beginning until you get early water down.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
I hear Steve's Factory Manager is a hungry dude. He gets so hungry that he starts eating bottles. They need to pay him better. He seems to do it on a regular basis to everyone though when they hire him for bottling duties.

On a more serious note, maybe check out some Landstryder videos on youtube. Believe he had a set-up. I'd link it but I can't remember which one it was:(
I was thinking about using Liquicrafter but it needs machine frame and it's pain to craft one. -.-

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking about using Liquicrafter but it needs machine frame and it's pain to craft one. -.-

Super easy with a liquicrafter (actually, it's cheaty because if you set it up right, it can fill a camel pack with just 1B of water.) By the time you can create a liquicrafter though, you probably are set for life on water, so it's not that big a deal to be honest.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
The beginning of the game is the most difficult until you get trees going and use the leaves in a barrel to get water (iirc). It's ok to die a few times / restart at the beginning until you get early water down.
Crucible over a heat source (pyrotheum) is needed to make water from leaves. Or you can put them in the fluid transposer if you can afford the power. CL is a very hard map, don't expect to survive on your first dozen attempts until you get the hang of the start process.

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
The best for you would be to play in Agrarian Skies to get know usual mechanics used with HQM if didn't played it yet. It's much easier.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Has anyone else had TiCo tools completely vanish when broken? I lost a bone mattock while mattocking grass.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
After months away I decided to play CL again. But when I nuked my CL folder and tried to download/run the pack from FTB, it downloads fine (apparently) but fails to start the pack. The launcher flickers and then just does nothing (doesn't hang or anything, just doesn't open the pack)

Any assistance?

Trying "Recommended version".

If it helps:
2015-02-04 21:18:43 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014

I found using a cyclic assembler is the best for refilling camel packs as it doesn't use up the bottles. Currently I use a vacuum hopper to throw my empty pack in and pull it out via chest after it goes through the assembler. Someone mentioned Landstryder and he actually did two of them. One was on that you had to push a button to remove and replace a filled pack(ep30). It uses Steve's factory manager, advance inventory relay and cyclic assembler and a button. In his episode he was having trouble with the inventory slot that the camel pack goes in, and if I remember correctly from somewhere else it was slot 38 it should go into with the SFM when setting it up. Later in his series he set up an entirely wireless system (ep32) using pneumatic craft system, so that when his pack became empty, it filled automatically.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
After months away I decided to play CL again. But when I nuked my CL folder and tried to download/run the pack from FTB, it downloads fine (apparently) but fails to start the pack. The launcher flickers and then just does nothing (doesn't hang or anything, just doesn't open the pack)

Any assistance?

Trying "Recommended version".

If it helps:
Are you using java 8 or 7?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Java 8, which is why my subsequent fix-find seemed to work.
The launcher usually post a warning that java 8 isn't always compatible with 1.6 packs and that you may have to download and use the java 7. but if the mod works then cool. if it keeps giving you problems you may have to download the older java to use with the older packs.

Reactions: Pyure