AE2 Spatial power

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to setup a spatial cell to house my new base, however after constructing the pylons (128x128x128) i've realized i need tons of power. The issue isn't the power itself, but rather how i get the Spatial IO to access it. It appears to only be able to use energy stored in AE energy cells, but to meet it's energy demands would require 1875000 dense energy cells, which isn't exactly very feasible. I've tried connecting MFSUs, capacitor banks, and resonant cells to both energy acceptors and controllers, but it dosen't want to read any of it. Any ideas?

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Make it more efficient. Reduces amount of power needed which means more pylons so more resources. Or if possible creative just to get it set up and into its own dimension.

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Even at 100% efficency it would require 37500 dense energy cells. Probably cheaper to get the original amount of cells rather than spring for 128*64*64 extra pylons lol. Neither of these are acheiveable in survival though, which is what im playing. Just seems silly since i have the power, my ME system just can't access it. Used to be it would just tap into your power source when it was connected to controller, but since that no longer works i don't really know what to do.

Deterlo

Jul 29, 2019
If you are building a base with spatial IO you might consider using multiple smaller cells
Of course, if you want to go full 128x128x128, you could always change the configs