Werewolf - Amnesiacs - Game Thread

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Why bring suspicion to people who want vikestep dead? Spwnx could have realised this and changed the wolf kill last second to player, who nobody has any particular reason to want to kill other than tord and squid.
Who wanted VikeStep dead? The people who voted for him because it was his birthday? That's the only reason he had enough votes to tie the game.

If he had been wolf killed, who would we be suspicious of? 016nojr? His voting pattern is so erratic you can't hold it against him. Eruantien? He's actually the least explainable there. Goreae? His vote was first, it was an antismite.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Who wanted VikeStep dead? The people who voted for him because it was his birthday? That's the only reason he had enough votes to tie the game.

If he had been wolf killed, who would we be suspicious of? 016nojr? His voting pattern is so erratic you can't hold it against him. Eruantien? He's actually the least explainable there. Goreae? His vote was first, it was an antismite.
Trust me. SpwnX dead could help the village either way,whether he is innocent or not.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Trust me. SpwnX dead could help the village either way,whether he is innocent or not.
An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence. You're claiming even a dead villager could help us. I see that as something that requires a certain degree of evidence.

Antismite Vote Shaz the haz the ham

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I remember "he was the unknown".
Even if we lynch someone we won't know what they were if they haven't remembered eho they are.

Reactions: playerismc