[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Wonders if the killing enderman quest is registering on others' quest? Mine is stuck at 0/30 when I killed 4.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
Water tends to freeze in cold biomes, unless there's block/s above it.

(Water also freezes if you have Cold touch on your boots. This thing drove me insane when trying to figure why the damn water was bugged <.>)

Ya I expected it to freeze, but when water froze with other crops, it didn't destroy them.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you wanting to disable vanilla snow, NEI does that. Just add the rain button to your UI and right click it to disable rain/snow.

IF your computer is slow and lags Remove battlemusic/weather2/mobdisemb/mobamputation/itemphys/damageindicator/statuseffect/smartmoving/Renderplayerapi/realisticpain, see if doing that helps

You may want to point out that disabling weather2 requires editing the modtweaker file to remove/comment out the references to that mod or none of your custom recipes will work. Modtweaker is very sensitive and a single mistake in the .zs file causes the entire file to fail to load. I suspect a few people reporting missing recipes in the past couple pages are experiencing this issue.

It's usually worthwhile to split the modtweaker changes into several .zs files based on mods so that if somebody decides to remove a mod only that file stops working and the rest of the recipes are unaffected.

Reactions: karmarcharger

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
What? No, I disagree with your statement that the initial documentation is a problem (i guess you mean difficult), it just takes a little more time than it does to maintain it. And since someone is already working on the guidebook it's not an issue. You were saying documentation can't be done because of how often the modpack is updated; I disagreed with that.
Since you just said it again I don't think you understood what I said, nevermind then.

god I hate the sanity system in this pack. for some reason every once in a while something drains my sanity down to 0 with no explanation. Even setting it to peaceful doesn't fix it. Personally I find the whole enviromine system to be glitchy and just plain annoying tbh. If something is effecting your sanity, why doesn't it tell you WHAT is causing the hit? It's completely ambiguous.

edit: I figured out that when I was hunting, I looted a zombie head to my toolbar and THAT was causing a sanity drain. So totally stupid. (so a zombie head causes sanity drain in my toolbar but not my inventory? makes no sense)
Well if you are holding someone's head that might freak you out quite a bit.

I did get a sugar cane seed from a quest. I planted them outside with water. When I came back, the water was frozen and it destroyed the seed.
No, there is no way to get sugarcane besides the starter quest.

You have a 0.2% chance of getting something from compressed dirt though and mystery seeds from I think Kawaii can get it but those all have very, very little chance of getting it for an enormous amount of work that likely won't resolve it. Also that 0.2% might just be 2%, I forget.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
You can kill zombies outside your base with the sword with looting on it (one of the early quest rewards), and they drop a TON of iron/chain armor which if undamaged (it all starts out that way) can be thrown in the smeltery. Weapons too. You can get alot of iron and steel this way.

Does this include enchanted items? Also, would it be worth repairing them because I have over a chest full of that stuff.

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you wanting to disable vanilla snow, NEI does that. Just add the rain button to your UI and right click it to disable rain/snow.

You may want to point out that disabling weather2 requires editing the modtweaker file to remove/comment out the references to that mod or none of your custom recipes will work. Modtweaker is very sensitive and a single mistake in the .zs file causes the entire file to fail to load. I suspect a few people reporting missing recipes in the past couple pages are experiencing this issue.

It's usually worthwhile to split the modtweaker changes into several .zs files based on mods so that if somebody decides to remove a mod only that file stops working and the rest of the recipes are unaffected.

To check this when your in a world type /mt reload, if there are any errors go into your scripts folder open up the modtweaker file with a program like notepad++ and then delete whatever line is causing the error (hint the number that showed up in your console chat is the line with the error.

Jhary

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Can someone tell me how it is accomplished that some of the botania flowers decay after 4 days? I want to use such a mechanic on our server too :) Awesome idea

MrRonald_Reagan

Jul 29, 2019
I have another dumb question. So I crushed up snow and put it into a bottle and it says "Place in Vat to turn into water". I right click and it places the bottled snow in the vat. How do I actually melt the snow?

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
in the botania configs?

yes look for
# Set to anything other than -1 for passive generation flowers (dayblooms, nightshades, hydroangeas) to die after a specific amount of ticks. 24000 is 2 minecraft days, that's a recomended value.

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Feedback for @karmarcharger:

Been playing 1.2.4 for a bit, I noticed in the changelog you added "realisticpain" mod which I really don't like so far. When you get low on health it causes this ugly red flashing effect that drops my fps by a surprising amount and obscures my view like crazy. Not only that but whenever I open any UI for an extended period this mod triggers intense FPS drops for 5-10 seconds upon leaving the UI, most likely due to a bug with the mod attempting to render the flashing 50 times after leaving any UI.
I ended up disabling this mod because I just don't like any aspect of it.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone out there running a server having problems with envriomine?
Currently running a server version 1.2.4
The problem is that hydration stat seems to break. The hydration bar doesn't seem to go down.
Also sanity seem buggy -27% Realy??

Last edited: