[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Samer2030

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2015-2-4_18-14-48.png

I am not able to smash snow or even find the recipe for smashed snow or fresh water or slightly fresh water

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
Double Post I know, but because of post notification I do it anyways.

Okay, something is definetly amiss, but I don't think it's with your pack itself.
Let me explain: I fiddled a bit further with it and tried it over the FTB Launcher times and times again (also with the linked zip), to no avail.
Then I had an Idea. I made a clean MultiMC instance, installed latest Forge for 1.7.10, dropped in the mods, configs and such in and it loaded up just fine.
Which leads to my believe that something the the FTB launchers launchwrapper or forge may be derping with my system...
So, I'm sorry to have bothered you with it, I'll report it to the Launcher Team that they look into it ^^"

Last edited:

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
So you disagree but agree because someone is spending time to make the initial documentation?
What? No, I disagree with your statement that the initial documentation is a problem (i guess you mean difficult), it just takes a little more time than it does to maintain it. And since someone is already working on the guidebook it's not an issue. You were saying documentation can't be done because of how often the modpack is updated; I disagreed with that.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, something is definetly amiss, but I don't think it's with your pack itself.
Let me explain: I fiddled a bit further with it and tried it over the FTB Launcher times and times again (also with the linked zip), to no avail.
Then I had an Idea. I made a clean MultiMC instance, installed latest Forge for 1.7.10, dropped in the mods, configs and such in and it loaded up just fine.
Which leads to my believe that something the the FTB launchers launchwrapper or forge may be derping with my system...
So, I'm sorry to have bothered you with it, I'll report it to the Launcher Team thet they look into it ^^"
Creeperhost is a huge problem by itself. I need to download certain files multiple times to get 1 working instance.

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
True, the download is derping since days also, but that's not related ^^
Or at least I think so, the asset and ressources dl workslike a charm, only the modpacks itself have probs with the dls I think.
Of course it may as well be that some of them may be corrupted on the server itself, but that would not explain why it would run for most people ^^"

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Had to remove battlemusic, as there seems to be no way to adjust the volume, and it blasts me out any time I get near a mob. Figured I'd post it though. Also, what all changed in 1.2.4? just the fix for flaxbeard? I saw new saves for 1.2.4 and wasn't sure if this meant our old 1.2.3 saves won't work anymore? I haven't seen any info on this.

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Had to remove battlemusic, as there seems to be no way to adjust the volume, and it blasts me out any time I get near a mob. Figured I'd post it though. Also, what all changed in 1.2.4? just the fix for flaxbeard?
Press / on the numpad (default) for battle music options.

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
pack does not work for me after 1.2.3 it get to a spot in the loading and
then it does not load after that it just sits there i have redownload it
a lot and used the link that karmarcharger put up to download it it does
the same thing no crash logs it does not crash it just stops it on ae2
recipes win it stops ?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
god I hate the sanity system in this pack. for some reason every once in a while something drains my sanity down to 0 with no explanation. Even setting it to peaceful doesn't fix it. Personally I find the whole enviromine system to be glitchy and just plain annoying tbh. If something is effecting your sanity, why doesn't it tell you WHAT is causing the hit? It's completely ambiguous.

edit: I figured out that when I was hunting, I looted a zombie head to my toolbar and THAT was causing a sanity drain. So totally stupid. (so a zombie head causes sanity drain in my toolbar but not my inventory? makes no sense)

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a smeltery and find an anvil in a dungeon you can smelt it down for a lot of iron.

I have used a smeltery before, but I still run out of iron easily unless I'm missing something. The crushed iron only gives you one and you can use two to make it into a iron ore which is pointless. To me the smeltery is useless except for making tools. You can use lava in a furnace and get the same amount of ore.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's in a dungeon, could be wrong tho as I haven't gone through all of them. You can get sugar cane seeds in a quest, forget which one but I know it's kinda early

I did get a sugar cane seed from a quest. I planted them outside with water. When I came back, the water was frozen and it destroyed the seed.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I did get a sugar cane seed from a quest. I planted them outside with water. When I came back, the water was frozen and it destroyed the seed.
Water tends to freeze in cold biomes, unless there's block/s above it.

(Water also freezes if you have Cold touch on your boots. This thing drove me insane when trying to figure why the damn water was bugged <.>)

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I have used a smeltery before, but I still run out of iron easily unless I'm missing something. The crushed iron only gives you one and you can use two to make it into a iron ore which is pointless. To me the smeltery is useless except for making tools. You can use lava in a furnace and get the same amount of ore.
You can kill zombies outside your base with the sword with looting on it (one of the early quest rewards), and they drop a TON of iron/chain armor which if undamaged (it all starts out that way) can be thrown in the smeltery. Weapons too. You can get alot of iron and steel this way.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
You can kill zombies outside your base with the sword with looting on it (one of the early quest rewards), and they drop a TON of iron/chain armor which if undamaged (it all starts out that way) can be thrown in the smeltery. Weapons too. You can get alot of iron and steel this way.
Or run around/camp a spawner for "rare" or higher mobs, which always seem to drop one of the following: a) Cookies b) Undamaged chain equipment piece c) Undamaged iron equipment piece.

Great way to get iron (and steel if you want it for some odd reason)

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Or run around/camp a spawner for "rare" or higher mobs, which always seem to drop one of the following: a) Cookies b) Undamaged chain equipment piece c) Undamaged iron equipment piece.

Great way to get iron (and steel if you want it for some odd reason)
steel for the blast off chapter.