[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
6 block radius. That is an actual circular radius and not square. (as in it doesn't cover a 13x13 block area) Hopperhocks, on the other hand, are a 6 block square radius (13x13 block area) without mana, 12 block radius with mana.
Does that include Height? Say i want 1 layer of Hydros and then 1 layer mixed with the day /night flowers i would need 1 or one per layer?

Reactions: JustHeyo

kremlar68

Jul 29, 2019
I was poking at HQM in edit mode to try and get the quest book functional in my world. It seems like the lag problems are related to having multiple pre-reqs for a single quest. So things like the infusion stone quests with 10 pre-req quests completely crush the book.

Clearing the t4 stone's prereqs and making it only require the t3 stone quest made the book usable again, going through and changing everything to only have one quest pre-req removed all lag from the book.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Does that include Height? Say i want 1 layer of Hydros and then 1 layer mixed with the day /night flowers i would need 1 or one per layer?
Sorry, I should have said a 6 block spherical radius. So, yes, it includes height. I'm not so sure if hopperhocks are a full 6/12 blocks in height. I never tested that.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Dark721

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or if I just haven't completed it yet but I'm at 22 points in geneticist but I've already finished everything else on that part of the book
2015-02-04_00.08.51.png

BooGotShot

Jul 29, 2019
And I've now submitted the update. Honestly this could have qualified as 0.7, but I've got big plans for that so even though it adds some new stuff, it's being 0.6.3
Mod Changes:
- Added Automagy version 0.18
- Added Bagginses version 1.2
- Added TC Node Tracker version 1.0.1
- Updated Agricraft to 1.2.2
- Updated Botania to 1.4-155
- Updated Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.5
- Updated Forestry to 3.4.0.7
- Updated Mariculture to 1.2.4d-12
- Updated Storage Drawers to 1.2.2
- Updated Thaumcraft to 4.2.3.4
- Updated Thaumcraft NEI Plugin to 1.7
Config Changes:
- Agricraft
- Added tilled garden soil to soil whitelist, so it can now have crops placed on it and will not let vanilla farming occur anymore.
- Iguana TiC Tweaks
- Lowered mining level of Nether Rutile ore
- Minetweaker Scripts
- Fixed impure titanium being castable into titanium ingots
- Re-enable vanilla wooden and diamond swords due to being needed for witchery and FM respectively
- Disabled seed bags from Natura as they could bypass Vanilla farming being disabled
- Removed Cactus recipe from nature essence as it now has a crop which can be gotten through mutations
- Added recipes to obtain all the saplings from EBXL and Natura
- Added recipes to turn mushrooms into mushroom seeds
Quest Changes:
- Fixed Accidentally giving Creative mana tablets from quest "Moving More Mana"
- Lowered number of crafts required for "Blasting Off Again"
- Changed "Earthen Armaments" to require Elementium armour rather than Terrasteel, and changed the name to match
- Moved which harvest task in "Reclamation" that Nether Rutile was in
- Added a couple of new quests covering BC transport pipes in more detail to "What the World Enables"
- Added a couple of quests covering the bags from Bagginses to "What the World Embraces"
- "Guard Tree" now requires "Distilled Sunshine (Not Really)" instead of "Wicked Shrubbery"

Any news on the HQM book being unusable? I haven't opened mine in days.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Any news on the HQM book being unusable? I haven't opened mine in days.
A way to address it hadn't been found before I submitted this version earlier. I may well do a 0.6.4 specifically to try and alleviate this a bit though. I have also let one of the HQM devs know what the cause may be, and am waiting for a response currently.

MrStakvik

Jul 29, 2019

Hehe mushroom seeds, thats a new one :D
is it because of new tasks? that u need the seeds :)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Hehe mushroom seeds, thats a new one :D
is it because of new tasks? that u need the seeds :)
They're just a part of the new version of Agricraft thanks to its new soil logic. Netherwart will also require being planted on soul sand on crops in the new update too

Preladon

Jul 29, 2019
0.62 Bug Reports

• The quest 'Feeding Time' which asks for 5 fish meal, actually wants you to craft fish meal 5 times. Using a single fish to get 5 fish meal actually only gives 20% of the quest (similar to the old water tank siding issue)
  • Nature seeds, when planted, don't accept bonemeal (I've tried four times and still at 0%), but also don't accept magical fertilizer (you can't use it on the plant at all).

Last edited:

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
0.62 Bug Reports

• The quest 'Feeding Time' which asks for 5 fish meal, actually wants you to craft fish meal 5 times. Using a single fish to get 5 fish meal actually only gives 20% of the quest (similar to the old water tank siding issue)
  • Nature seeds, when planted, don't accept bonemeal (I've tried four times and still at 0%), but also don't accept magical fertilizer (you can't use it on the plant at all).
1. That's the amount I intend.
2. Bonemeal shouldn't work on them, but magic fertiliser should. I'm pretty sure I've used it on it myself just fine

Preladon

Jul 29, 2019
1. That's the amount I intend.
2. Bonemeal shouldn't work on them, but magic fertiliser should. I'm pretty sure I've used it on it myself just fine

1 - fair enough, but then due to the way HQM displays 'Fish Meal 5/5' it's not clear. That's probably not anything you can change if it's based on the HQM template, but perhaps some explanatory text in the quest text?
2 - just tried again. It definitely doesn't work for me. It works on other plants, but it simply 'strikes' the plant as though I'm attacking it and doesn't use it up. Is there a specific config file that I can check for behaviour?

Edit: No, actually, I'm wrong with 2). It didn't work on the nature seed that I got from mutating, but it did from the one that spread next to it. Having harvested the original seed to get the nature essence, it then did accept magical fertilizer after that. Perhaps something odd about the original seed from the mutation? Certainly not game-breaking, but interesting!

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: No, actually, I'm wrong with 2). It didn't work on the nature seed that I got from mutating, but it did from the one that spread next to it. Having harvested the original seed to get the nature essence, it then did accept magical fertilizer after that. Perhaps something odd about the original seed from the mutation? Certainly not game-breaking, but interesting!

If you can reliably reproduce this odd behaviour feel free to leave us a bug report over at the AgriCraft FTB forum thread or at the AgriCraft GitHub issue tracker. We didn't get any feedback for AgriCraft 1.2.2 so far, but my guess is that more bug reports will come in once 0.6.3 of regrowth is on the launcher :).

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I was poking at HQM in edit mode to try and get the quest book functional in my world. It seems like the lag problems are related to having multiple pre-reqs for a single quest. So things like the infusion stone quests with 10 pre-req quests completely crush the book.

Clearing the t4 stone's prereqs and making it only require the t3 stone quest made the book usable again, going through and changing everything to only have one quest pre-req removed all lag from the book.
Yep, removed the requirements for the t3 and t4 stones(I already had them) and book is smooth again! To many dependencies depending of other things that also depend on a lot of things seems to cause the lag.

In the past, I have seen the same behaviour in another pack that did similar dependencies