Breach: The Lost Apprentice [HQM] [Early WIP]

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
A tech mod was needed for processing the shards from the Fluxed Crystals. Ender IO appears to be it. I may end up dropping TE, actually.
Ah, that makes sense. I honestly completely missed TE in the list there, and from what this pack sounds to be so far, you probably don't need it. Ender IO still has a ton of functionality, and honestly I've come to enjoy it kinda more than I have TE. That wireless recharge station is very nice, and the use of mob heads and the various alloys was quite nice. Only thing that irks me about Ender IO is the lack of the SAG mill to make Gravel directly, but that doesn't sound like something we'd need in copious amounts in your modpack here.

Bronze River

Jul 29, 2019
One good use of gravel is to make lots of flint to use for Instrumentum, which you can use in the Thaumic Restorer, added by Thaumic Tinkerer

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Also My fav ore processing Mod is always Mekanism and it is up-gradable enough to modify up the factory out the butt so as to not make ore processing to easy. Also the Mod page says the Crystals give ingots so if you need Processing machine you will be mod..... sorry said to much, rofl!

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, it will be the Biome only, not the mycelium. Much like how ME^4 has the entire complex be Mooshroom Island except the spatial area which is plains, that way the only place mobs can spawn is in the spatial area. In my case it will simply be shielding a very small area so the player can hide. Then plains over the rest, except...well, except.

There will be very tough monsters out there. Much like Crash Landing venturing too far from base without preparation will kill you. Unlike Crash Landing your starting area will be fairly large and actually lit up so you aren't in immediate danger. Of course, between the needs of a Tier 6 Blood altar, a full Thaumian workshop and all the Botania goodies you'll need to spread out much further than Crash Landing's more compact setup.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
B7a0IVmCUAAfrDT.jpg:large

With Regards to ^..... Blocks have their properties saved in the world's level.dat file, hence when you world edit it into another world with a different level.dat file that happens!

Happened to me too got too lazy to fix some XD
0N8Lu5d.png

Reactions: Yulife

WrinkleyPotato

Jul 29, 2019
Looks nice! I enjoyed Crash Landing, and the only thing I didn't like was that it was always on hardcore mode. Will there be a way on this one to make it not?

This sounds like a cool pack, and I will definitely play.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Looks nice! I enjoyed Crash Landing, and the only thing I didn't like was that it was always on hardcore mode. Will there be a way on this one to make it not?

This sounds like a cool pack, and I will definitely play.
I think he said this one won't be

trimagnus

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar
I wanted to add my voice to the others and say that this mod pack sounds like it will be amazing! I absolutely cannot wait to try it out. Crash Landing was the first hardcore Minecraft experience that I actually enjoyed. Thank you for all of your hard work. You are awesome!

Reactions: Yulife

The_Revanchist

Jul 29, 2019
Its been updated to 1.7.10, and the only error I know of is that the colors don't work properly if I add the custom colors to a spell. And actually he's no longer maintaining AM2 I believe. So some other modder will have to take it up.