[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
I went a bit banana's on Mana generation....

Botania is fun like that though, right? I think right now my world has something like 270ish Dayblooms in it, as well as a dozen-ish mana pools. Haven't counted any of my other generating flora, but I still have more Dayblooms to make for that section of my mana generation. Terrasteel armor is quite nice, I must say.

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
Botania is fun like that though, right? I think right now my world has something like 270ish Dayblooms in it, as well as a dozen-ish mana pools. Haven't counted any of my other generating flora, but I still have more Dayblooms to make for that section of my mana generation. Terrasteel armor is quite nice, I must say.
What do you do with all the mana? And can you store more than one pool easily? Like put a pool under each spreader or something?

nightandstars

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to make a rolling machine so I've been working on the platinum sheets. I've been hitting the block on the blacksmith anvil for like 5 minutes and still nothing.
Does anyone know why?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to make a rolling machine so I've been working on the platinum sheets. I've been hitting the block on the blacksmith anvil for like 5 minutes and still nothing.
Does anyone know why?
You're definitely using the Blacksmith's hammer to do the hitting? You're definitely hitting the top surface of the anvil and not the sides?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Loading up the pack right now! Seems interesting...

LET'S DO THIS!!!
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!!

Edit: lagged on the main menu, added fast craft, now let's do this!

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, I am on the quest to make a copper seed, the altar is like so(Sparks):
http://imgur.com/mlyknbe
However, there is no way to get it to make the copper, I tried right clicking with wand of the forest, but it doesnt do anything, I also tried putting a living stone on there but it didn't work.
I hope someone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong.....

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, I am on the quest to make a copper seed, the altar is like so(Sparks):
http://imgur.com/mlyknbe
However, there is no way to get it to make the copper, I tried right clicking with wand of the forest, but it doesnt do anything, I also tried putting a living stone on there but it didn't work.
I hope someone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong.....
Don't want to state the obvious, but did you right click the altar with the wand of the forest AFTER putting the livingrock on top? Just throwing the livingrock on won't do anything by itself

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, I feel like a complete idiot. Thanks for the help everyone, that will teach me to post without knowing what I am doing :/

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey Magzie here,
I got the next Episode up. We go all out so we can set up upgrade seeds and hooking up Mana production next Episode. This one we finally get Saplings and make living stone and such. Got to love Basements. rofl

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I was having some trouble getting sugar cane-it just kept giving me wheat or carrots. Any idea why?
On the growth ticks it is a chance whether a crosscrop will produce a potentially updated copy of a neighbouring seed or mutate into a new one based on the neighbouring ones. IIRC, I have said chance set at 40% chance of mutation vs 60% chance of spread. Basically you're just getting a run of bad luck

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
What do you do with all the mana? And can you store more than one pool easily? Like put a pool under each spreader or something?
I've made close to 30 Terrasteel ingots, plus all of the seeds and the like. I also use the mana for the transmutation and stuff, since Floral Powder is part of the Magical Crops' bonemeal recipe.

The middle spreaders are faced downwards, where there is another mana pool and spreader to keep from having any mana loss (more than 12 blocks you lose some). In all, I have 5x pools per segment of my generating flora. Lots of mana, and great for running in the background to gain it rather quickly.

Attachments

• 2015-02-02_20.47.21.png
    2015-02-02_20.47.21.png
    619.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2015-02-02_20.47.54.png
    2015-02-02_20.47.54.png
    818.7 KB · Views: 90