Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
"[20:15] <Reika_> That is like saying "I crashed your car, and its yours, so you are at fault""
LoooL, I love that anaolgy.

Also why is Mdyio getting such a hard on about your "copyright" messages? Sure they are probably a tad pompatic and obnoxious but Mdyio appears to really be haveing a drama attack about it.
A better more reasonable person would just think "Hmm... that's a lot of copyright messages" and keep it in their head, not make a big song and dance about it.

The more I see of Mdyio the more I think that maybe GregT wasn't the only child in that little tiff...

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I have copyright notices in all my files too. It's actually pretty normal, even in open source projects.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
man literally prehistoric modpack instructions. you sure showed those technic people! so stupid disrespecting glorious modders!

(It's almost like Technic did a 180% turn on permissions or something. )
You know, it might not still apply, but it is still stupidity. Also, I can't even count how many modpacks I have reported to Technic for missing permissions. Almost none of them have been handled.

Reactions: 1SDAN

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
And the users of that pack would probably be the first bunch to whine and cry when the modpack crashes. Demanding the mod authors to do something to make it work despite them not respecting the authors a single bit.

Reactions: 1SDAN

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
For the record, it will only react if the user downloaded an outdated version, unless it's part of a modpack. It will not hinder the user if they have no internet connection.

It gets my seal of approval regarding non-intrusivity :D

Hyperme

Popular Member
Apr 3, 2013
Emmanuel Kant would disapprove. The end might justify the means now, but wait until the bug reports arrive.

From legitimate users because you've screwed something up.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Emmanuel Kant would disapprove. The end might justify the means now, but wait until the bug reports arrive.

From legitimate users because you've screwed something up.
I'm testing it heavily.
It gets my seal of approval regarding non-intrusivity :D
ZzmCm99.png

Status
Not open for further replies.